𝟏𝟏 / 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 / 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 / 𝐆𝐨 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 /

This is an interactive chapter, you get to make choices, but be careful cause one choice made lead to consequences. Be wise and Run while you can.

You chose to hide in the cave. You quickly book it to the cave in time. You keep going in the cave until you can't no more. You find the back to the cave and hide behind a bolder. It's quiet for awhile. You hear footsteps entering the cave. You cross your fingers and quiet your breathing. You see a sharp object not too far from you.

The footsteps are getting closer. You grab the sharp object to reveal a sharpened piece of wood, like a stake. You've got no choice but to fight the thing now. The foot steps are right in front of the boulder. Building up all of your courage you grab the stake and jam into the demons eye. It lets out an other worldly shriek. While it's distracted you make a run for it.

You quickly pick up your feet and run in the opposite direction of the creature. You ran till you couldn't no more. Suddenly you're stopped by another choice. There is 3 paths in front of you, one on the far side of you (path 1), oNe right in front of you (path 2) and one on the other side of you (path 3).

Hurry! The thing is not pleased with what you've done and wants to kill you even more now!