𝟎𝟕 / 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐝 + 𝐏𝐮𝐦𝐩 / 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲! /

Sitting on Skids couch, Skid on your left and Pump on your right. Skid and Pump wanted to watch a scary movie and it was your turn to pick it. You all had turns. The boys were just eager to hang out with each other and you.

You had your own costume, like they did. Skid and Pump paid no attention to the movie you picked but just sat there patiently with popcorn bags in each of their hands. Skid and Pump loved spooky things so it's obvious they liked spooky movies. The movie you chose was a classic horror tale, Friday the 13th: Crystal Lake Memories.

Skid and Pump actually had no knowledge of Jason Vorhees. The only scary creatures you knew they knew of was the Ooga Booga and the demon in Skids attic. You were sat in front of the VCR waiting for the movie to remind all the way.

Once you heard the click you knew the tape was finished. You pressed the play button and went back to your spot between Skid and Pump. A collection of ads came on first and Skid and Pump already started to chow down on their popcorn.

Skid looked over at you and tilted his bag towards you: "Do you want some?" He asked a smile on his face. You shook your head 'no' and thanked Skid anyways. He nodded and you both turned your attention back to the TV screen.

The movie began to play and you leaned back into the couch with a small smile on your face. Half way throughout the movie you felt four arms grab onto you. You looked over at both boys and saw a look of terror in their eyes and they were trembling. You paused the movie and asked them what's wrong.

"This is not spooky..!" Pump started. "This is scary!" Skid finished. You looked between the two confused. "What's the difference?" You asked them. They both looked at you. "Spooky is the Ooga Booga and the spooky ice cream.." Skid started. "Scary is..." Pump started but trailed off pointing at the TV. The TV was paused on a murder scene.

You turned off the TV and took the tape out. "I'm sorry for scaring you guys." You said looking between them. They both smiled at them and said in unison, "We forgive you __!" You smiled at them and hugged them both. They hugged back.

"So speaking of spooky ice cream, how about we go get some?" You asked the two and they immediately jumped up from the couch in excitement.

They both nodded at you and you all held hands as you headed towards the man with the white van. He seemed odd but it's always where you got your ice cream from.