sockathan

Jonathan's pov

"John John John John-" "WHAT?!" I yell causing sock to for some random reason to out of nowhere, jump on me "guess what!" "What the- GET THE HELL OFF ME!" I shout, pushing him off the bed. Only to look over and see sock floating there pouting. Signing I give in and answer him, "what is it?"

"So your telling me that I no longer need to kill myself, but your still gonna haunt me?" "Yup! Isn't that great!" "Sure..."

Time skip to the next morning

I wake up to another cruel morning, well not so cruel. At least I get to hang out with sock, I mean yeah he's annoying but in a cute way. I just simply get up and start changing out of my p.j.'s when all of the sudden, I turn around to see sock floating there blushing his face off. I realize I'm standing here shirtless in front of sock... "umm... you want something?"

Sock's pov

' Oh meh gawd... JON'S RIPPED!' (Let's just say he is... for Sock's sake 😉) "i... uh...well would you look at the time, I have a meeting with a friend and yeah, I better get going!" I say before flying out of there like a mad man. "Oh my god..."

"Annie! Annnnieee~ come on, let's talk about this? No need to be so rash, I mean how about we make a deal? I know you like those!"

"CHILD! I have had ENOUGH of your little games! Now you SHUT your dirty little mouth before I shut it for you, you understand!?"

" Heh.... maybe I do, maybe I don't... what you gonna do about it....granny~"

"OOOH HONEY I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME 'THAT'!"

*to be continued~*

Can you guys guess who was fighting... even though it's pretty obvious... 😉