Untitled Part 4

I clutch my fists and charge him once more, I had to do something.....ANYTHING! To save him. I don't care if this guy is Satan himself! You hurt sock you hurt me, you hurt me you pay. I attempt to take him out once again but fail miserably. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I scream at the stranger, "ANSWER ME DAMN IT!"

"Jonathan calm down." I hear to my left, as I turn I see a woman. She looked to be around her mid 40'S, with black and gray hair, and a long white gown. "WHO THE F-"

"Language! And you! Mephispophilis get yo sorry behind away from my boys! Ya hear!"

"Oh, umm Annie....isn't this a pleasant surprise......ummm...OK look I know this looks REALLY bad right now but I'm just doing my job, I mean come on you can't get mad at me for that?"

"Oh I sure can! You trying to disturb FATE mephispophilis! And also sock has already been given to Jonathan so you have no claims to him. No matter what contracts you two made in the past."

"WHAT?!"

"Ummm.......what the fuck is going on here?"

To be continued

JUST KIDDING x) (u guys would kill me if I left off here)

"Tsk, Annie why must you complicate everything, I mean seriously sweetie, it's getting troublesome..."

"YOUR THE ONLY "TROUBLESOME" PERSON IN HERE SO I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU TALKING ABOUT!"

And which that he left. Leaving me with a disappearing Sock to deal with," sock? OH MY GAWD! SOCK! HANG ON!" I shout running frantically to him. His entire arm was gone. Why. Why him. Why not me. He wasn't moving; I couldn't even hear the faint sound of him breathing anymore.....this was my fault if only I had killed myself......then maybe I'd still be able to see him smile one last time......

MY GAWD DA FEELS!!