Sock, thank god. Literally

Jonathan s pov 

"HOW!" I yell,  "TELL ME!"

"now honey,  calm dow.  You know about the whole "true loves first kiss" thing right?  Well I got a bit of a hint that.....weelll.....that you should give it a try with sock.  (Oh my Gawd Annie...FINALY JON GET TO SMOOCHY SOCK (ノ'ヮ')ノ) ".....bruh........annie...........ok."

"HAHAA, BABY I KNEW YOU BOYS HAD FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER! CUPID JUST WOULDNT SPILL THE BEANS AND TELL MEH BUT I KNEW! OHH, I KNEW ALRIGHT-" 

"ANNIE WHAT DA FUCK!?"

"What it's the truth! Me and my girls up stairs have been chatting, and we all agree.  You and sock would be a cute couple! "

"I agreed to kiss  him and its not like i wanna date him so quit talking about us like that...." I practicly growled at her.  But she didn't seem to convinced,"  he's just my friend.... and I do care about him, but dude I'm pretty damn sure socks not gay so... "

"Mhm,  so your 100% sure he's straight. "

"Positive"

not.

hey gus yeah i know short as a midget, but i got a world geography project that is KILLING me.... anywho~ i hope u guys and girls enjoy and i realy apprecate all the support,  votes, and comments I  get from you people!  Until next time! 

~lummaira