Friend?

"Sock? " I call out looking for him, 'where the fuck are you?' I begin searching the entire house. Suddenly I hear a cry followed by a thud come from the garage. I run to see what happened, only to find a pile of box's fallen on top of the very demon I was so desperate to find. I run over and help him up, only to realize, "sock! Your arm...it's disappearing?!"

"Of course it is,after all that is what happens to a demon when he or she is fired," says a strange ginger haired man standing behind me, grinning coldly.

"WHAT! GOD DAMN IT, STOP!"

"why should I? So that you can get MY demon, and keep him for yourself? Hah! Like I'd let you do that,"

"I SAID FUCK OFF YOU SON OF A BITCH, SOCK IS MINE!" I scream, running like a mad man, only to tackle air as the intruder steps to the side. "YOU FUCKER! SOCK.DOESN'T.BELONG.TO.YOU." I shout panting, trying to regain my balance. I look him in the eyes. He's trying to kill sock.( My cute ass demon!😬) "your dead meat if you think you can just come up in MY house and try to kill MY best friend! YOUR GONNA DIE MOTHER FUCKER!"

To Be Continued~

Yeah, I know i know, "WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED?!" Well I was grounded so yeah... blame my mom and her habit of grounding me for no legitimate reason.

Anyway I'm going to leave off her because it's like 12:39 at night. So see ya soon~!