wildest dreams - taylor swift (txt yeonjun)

he said, "let's get out of this town,
drive out of the city, away from the crowd"

he said, "let's get out of this town,drive out of the city, away from the crowd"

txt yeonjun

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

"It felt like you were gone for a year!" Your sister exclaimed, frustratedly running her fingers through her hair as you sat across from her. "Do you know how boring spring break was without you?"

"Then I'll take you there next year," You jokingly told her as she clapped happily like a seal, imagining what it would be like to spend her break jn Paris. "If you top your class too." You added making her plop back down on the floor.

"I can save up the same amount for the trip," She sighed in defeat. "Before I can top my class."

"You're a good student too," You encouraged her, remembering the sleepless nights she had spent with you. "You can top your class too!"

"Have you seen my classmates?" She huffed as she took another piece of chip from the bag, making you pat her shoulders. "But enough about that false promise you made,"

"What about the guy you accidentally posted on your story?" She said as she scooted closer to you, cupping her face in her hands as she looked at you straight in the eye, waiting for your story.

"He was just someone I met." You trailed off, trying to not tell her any details anymore, as you felt shy about what happened. "But it's over now, I don't think we'll meet again."

"You can," She said as she handed you a bottle of cola. "When you bring me there next year!" She teased making you cough.

"But seriously though," Your sister persistently asked, handing you a tissue. "What happened there?"

"Yeonjun, I swear I can't take any more shots!" You told him as you two danced in the middle of the dance floor, with him gripping your back to keep you from falling on your knees. "We've had enough for tonight!" You yelled through the bustling club.

He whispered into your ear, as you two made your way outside, hailing a cab and driving through the city until grape fields were the only things you two could see.

He wrapped you with his coat, seeing how shook from the slight breeze that passed through the windows, making him hold you tighter as you rested your head on his chest.

"Your home is so big," You told him as you looked around, with him only observing you through the doorway. "It must be nice to live in a nice house in the countryside like this."