you belong with me - taylor swift (cix jinyoung)

been here all along,
so, why can't you see

been here all along,so, why can't you see

cix jinyoung

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

"Do you have everything?" Jinyoung asked as he pulled out your list, worried that you might forget something behind. "I don't want to go around town like a madman again looking for a certain mist." He said as he recalled how you forgot the last time you two went on a trip.

"It wasn't that big of a deal." You said shrugging him off leaving him with a surprised face. "I guess this is it." You said as you closed the trunk.

You and Jinyoung were driving to the university's MT since you two lived near each other, not to mention how inseparable you were in high school.

"I can't believe we're in university now." He said as he opened the door for you and running towards the driver's side. "It was just like yesterday when you transferred."

"You can sit beside Jinyoung at the back." Your teacher said after your introduction, pointing at the boy who had his headphones on.

"Hello," You cautiously greeted the boy who was immersed in his tunes. "Sorry if I still might be bad at Korean, I'm still not used with the accent."

"No worries," He said as he took of his headphones, looking at you with a warm smile. "Even I find it hard, and I've been here from the beginning." He joked, livening up your stiff self.

You two spent the whole day together, as he offered to be your guide through the school campus and community. Jinyoung was famous for being the trainee with good looks, with people wondering who you were as you two passed the halls.

"Why is everyone staring at us?" You asked as you felt dozens of eyes scan your every move as you stood beside the tall boy.

"I'm kind of a star." He playfully said, acting like a king as he jumped around you. "Congratulations to you for being able to spend time with someone like me!"

"Good thing you didn't snap my neck in half that day." He chuckled while focusing on the road, seeing you smile through his peripheral view.

"You were cute." You said as you recalled the numerous times he acted like a total fool. "High school would've been boring without you."

"Yeah, I know." He said proudly as he looked at you for a split second. "You missed me so much every time I would skip school days to train in the past."