kiss me more - doja cat (nct mark)

and we cuddle, sure i do love it,
but i need your lips on mine

and we cuddle, sure i do love it,but i need your lips on mine

nct mark

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

"Stop banging on my door!" You yelled through the phone as you made your way to your doorway, revealing a worn out Mark that stood from the hallway. "I'd still answer the door if you just texted me."

"But you'd take forever," He said as he passed by you, entering your apartment as if it was his. "I'm so tired from practice, I can't believe we still have to go out." He huffed through the couch pillows, making you throw a blanket over him.

"We don't have to go," You suggested as you sat on the floor beside him, resting your head on the couch sofa, meeting his eyes as he pulled down the blanket. "We can just call in sick together."

"Should we?" He smiled as he sat up, patting the spot beside him for you to sit on. "I think that's better." He said as you now rested your head on his shoulder, pulling out the book you were reading earlier before he came.

Mark and you were partners in crime when it came to ditching night outs with your friend group, as you two were more of homebodies compared to your bustling friends.

Nights usually passed by with either you and Mark going out to somewhere more quiet, staying in, or sometimes even going to unplanned road trips.

"Yangyang joined them out tonight," Mark said as he read the messages from the groupchat. "And Winwin hyung?!" He exclaimed putting his hands on his forehead, frustrated at how he missed meeting up with Winwin tonight.

"You can still go," You told him as you got up and made your way to your bed. "The night is still young, you can still catch up with them."

"Then who'd stay with you then?" He said as he stood by the doorway observing your small frame that plopped down onto the bed, with you shaking your hand, telling him that no one would come tonight.

"I can meet Winwin hyung some other time." He said before he slid between the sheets, laying down beside you as he looked up at the ceiling that you filled with glow in the dark stickers.

You slid your hands across his chest, hugging him softly as he rested his head on his hands. It was normal for you two to be this close even if you two were never together, you two thought that there was nothing weird about two friends hugging as you two saw it as nothing else but just mere affection for the people you appreciate.