Chapter 10:What I can do for now

(I'll just call future Bakugou,Zero and future Kirishima,Red.Too lazy to type the entire hero name)

After the 10 minute break

"We should continue the episode now.We want to finish at least the first set of memories by today."Deku told Nezu who nodded.

"Of course!Is there anything else I should be informed off?"Nezu asked.

"Is there enough dorm rooms for the family members to stay in?It would be better for us and them so that we can start the next set of memories in time and it wouldn't be inconvient for them to travel."Zero asked.

"We do have spare dorm rooms in the Class 1A Height Alliance.We will inform everyone about the new arrangement when we need to charge the disk again."Nezu said which earn a nod of agreement from the two heroes.The three heroes then part ways to their groups.

"So,how did it go?"Red asked.

All the wonder duo gave was a smiling Deku and a thumbs up from Zero.

"Are we going to continue now?"Frostfire asked which earn a nod from their team leader.

"Uh..one problem.Who is going to wake up Mr. Grumpy Sleeper over there?"Zero said while pointing to the sleeping catepillar.All of us looked at each other with a smirk on our faces,knowing what to do.

After a while

"OK! Everyone,back to your seats!We're starting again soon!"Deku shouted to the crowd as the shuffle their way back to their seats.

Once everyone is seated,they looked around to see if anyone was missing and found one empty seat.

"Um...Deku?Where's Aizawa sensei?"Uraraka asked the hero who smirked.

"Your teacher is still sleeping.But I know just the right person to wake him up.Excluding the teachers."Frostfire said.

Team Alpha knows that the teachers would be the one to wake Eraserhead during their time in UA but now,there are two more people who can wake the grumpy caterpillar

Unknown to everyone,Frostfire isn't a Todoroki anymore.He was Shoto Aizawa,adopted son of Aizawa Shota and Hizashi Yamada and youngest of family.

He knows when his dad finally notice something wasn't right with him after he came to class with bruises and bandages after his 'training' with his sperm donor despite trying to hide the bruises with makeup.

And he is certain they have already passed that stage.Actually,he was surprised that when he saw his younger self glance at his adopted fathers throughout the entire screening.

That alone already prove his point early than expected.

"Shoto,why don't you go and wake him up?"Frostfire said to him as he nodded and went over to his teacher/dad.

The peppermint boy went over to his teacher and and glanced at his Papa( Present Mic) before he nodded to his adopted son.

Everyone in the room held their breathe as they watched Todoroki shake his teacher awake and told him something before both of them stood up to take their seat for the next screening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The screen turns on and shows the room that the UA teachers were watching the entrance exam in. On the big screen, the top ten examinees' scores are shown.

"Check out the results from the exam," Ectoplasm says.

"Wow, the first place student didn't even have rescue points," Midnight replies.