Short Update

YEA PEOPLE IM ALIVE!!!!

First off, I want to thank everyone for being very patient with this story since the beginning of the year. I know how difficult it is to stay attached to a story that does not update regularly or is on a hiatus.

And after 10 months, my national examination has officially started.

For context, I'm a secondary 4 express student in Singapore which means I'm currently taking my O-levels. This exam will stretch till early November due to the subjects and days of the each exam.
This means that you will only have to wait for 1 more month till I'm free!!

In addition,this exam will determine whether I get into the course I was offered by my dream school!! SO I MUST WORK HARD!

Secondly, with season 6 of MHA out, I figure that this story will really be quite long if I'm planning to include the movies and OVAs ( I will be breaking up the story by its seasons so each season, one story)

And once I'm done with exams, I'm planning to upload new chapters maybe twice a week.

So, I have a couple of suggestions and I will deeply appreciate your responds so that my stories will continue to entertain you.

1. While waiting for the next chapter, I should publish some one shots of MHA.
2. I can write one shots of other animes like assassination classroom, fairy tail, AOT, etc.
3. I can write one shots about genshin impact
4. I can write about myself
5. I can write some of my random story ideas that will pop out randomly
6. Other requests/opinions

And lastly, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS ON MY STORY!!

I wasn't expecting so much people reading my story, let alone one that has not been updated for so long. I am truly grateful to all the support you have given me. This milestone I will cherish it forever!!

So, thank you for being patient and supportive of my story and situation. If you want to drop a suggestion, you can do it here or follow in on Instagram.
sleepyxiao2006

Once again, thank you and take care everyone!!!