Chapter 5:Questions Answered

(I know Bakugo already has a hero name but I'll just use Ground Zero since it's easier for me and I don't want to bring up a manga spoiler but I will when needed)

Midoriya POV

The actual hell?
Who?
What?
Why?
How?

All these thoughts were running throught my mind when everyone in the room were watching the message.The tension and fear could be felt just by watching.Once the message ended,silence filled the room as everyone was trying to digest the new mass load of information that they just received.Suddenly,Team Alpha decided to break it.

"So...Any questions?"

Everyone- literally everyone -(teachers included) stood up and rushed to Team Alpha and started throwing them multiple questions from different people from different direction.

Deku POV

(Team Alpha has a device within their suit that lets them comminucate telepathically)

'Nice.Now we are getting bombarded with millions of questions thanks to our fucking idea to ask them about the message together.'Katsuki thought.

'Let's just get this done so that we can start.'I thought.

"Ok.Everyone calm the fuck down before I blast you!" Katsuki shouted shutting everyone's mouths.

"Kat,was that really necessary to blast them?"Eijiro asked looking at Katsuki.

"Come on,Ei.You know how noisy this class is."Katsuki repiled making Eijiro sigh in defeat while the class gave a confused look.

The four of us faced back to our audience before Shoto starts speaking.

"Ok.Everyone settle down so we can answer your questions properly."Everyone nodded or give a sign of agreement as they slowly went back to their respective places.

"What really happened in the future,Deku?"Eraserhead asked.

"The Second Quirk battle happened.We don't really know the details since it was a sudden attack.What we know is that the League of Villians has gathered many villians together to attack."I repiled.

"Is it possible to communicate with your older counterparts for information?"All Might asked.

"We can try but it is highly unlikely that we could contact them since they need to constantly move around to avoid getting caught."Katsuki repiled unsurely.

"How was it possible for you guys to be the number one heroes?Who was the Big Three in U.A?How did you get your team name?How did you guys get involved in the war?-"Hado asked questions after questions.

"H-Hado,d-don't ask so many questions at a time."Tamaki said softly.

"We are a team just like the Wild Wild Pussycats so they count us as the number one heroes.We remember that U.A would normally have the Big Three but since the four of us were the closest to pro heroes,they called as Team Alpha hence our team name.As for the war,The League of Villians attacked U.A again."Eijiro,surprisingly,answered all her questions while everyone was in shock.

"How did you catch all of Hado's questions?Neither me or Tamaki can catch her questions because of how fast and the amount of questions she asks."Togata asked impressed.

"We needed to be alert at all times since we were technically sitting ducks."Katsuki said half jokingly.

"Can you explain more about the 5 disc-like objects?"All Might asked.I signalled for Katsuki and Eijiro to take them out and show them.