Chapter 2:Why are you here?

(For a better understanding on this,those from the future would be referred by their hero names.
Example:Future Izuku Midoriya will be referred as Deku
They would also call their present selfs by name or first name
The older versions will call each other by their first names.)

Third Person POV

The students of Class 1A were getting ready for school.All of them were excited for the battle later in the afternoon before heading back to the dorm.However,four students were debating whether or not to attend their classes.

Midoriya POV

I was muttering to myself about the endless possiblities about my final decision while sitting next to my bed where my future self was resting and technically staring at him.

"If I go to class,what will happened to future me?Will he be discovered?Will he be able to fight if something happen?However,if I stay in the dorm,I would be able to find out why he is here.I would be able to find out more about myself in the future.But that means that I would miss classes especially the battle we would be having and-"

"Izuku."

I was suddenly cut off by my future self who was still laying on my bed but had his eyes already opened.I looked towards his direction as he placed his hand on mine.

"Izuku.Go to your classes.Don't worry about me.I will be fine.Besides,all you need to do is lock your door and close your curtains so that no one can see me."He told me trying to ease my discomfort.

"But-"

"No buts,Izuku.Go ahead and attend your classes.I will tell you why I'm here when your back.I promise."He finished off giving me a smile.I nodded back after a moment of hesistation and started getting ready for school.

Future Heroes' POV

After making sure that everyone in the dorm was already gone,Deku struggling to lift himself up from a laying position to a sitting position.After multiple attempts,he was able to sit himself upright thanks to the headboard.He then pulled out a comunication device from his pocket and turned it on.

He tried to contact his team only to find their device strangely offline.This made Deku worried for them since all of them substained quite bad injuries from their battle.He doesn't even know where they are since his device was jamming and trying to adjust to the new timeline.

The other three were also facing the same problem from their side.No connection.No whereabouts.Just a screen showing their team were offline.Despite this,the heroes spend the rest of the day trying to fix their device and also figure out how to tell their younger self why they came here suddenly.

So,all four of them decided to get to work.

Once Deku has fixed his device,he sent out a message to his team.

*Prepare for a video conference meeting at 5.45pm with both you and your younger self present.We need to update them about the situation before showing ourselves to the others*

Midoriya POV

After our battle,it was about 5.30 in the afternoon and I headed back to the dorms with Lida,Uraraka,Todoroki and Tsuyu.We were walking in a comfortable silent when Uraraka decided to break it.

"Hey,you wanna hang out at the common room later?"She asked everyone.

"Ok,kero."Tsuyu repiled.

"Okay."Lida also repiled.

"Sorry,Uraraka.I can't.I need to do something important."I apologised.