ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝔼𝕕𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕠

Rosabelle's POV

After what happened last night, I believed in my little brother when Chucky is really alive. But we promised that we stop making up stories about Chucky.

We got up from our beds, and started getting ready for today, I grabbed my backpack, and walk with Mommy and Andy to go to school. Andy decided to go to bring Chucky with us.

The school bell rings.

When we arrived at the school, we turned around and looked at Mom, as she kneed down to our height.

"Hey, you two sure you're both all right about last night?" Mom asked us in worried.

Andy nodded.

"We're sure Mommy." I nodded.

"No bad dreams about Aunt Maggie?" Mom asked us one more.

We both shaked our heads.

"And, Chucky's only a doll right?" Mom asked us in sure that Chucky is not alive.

We nodded, telling her that Chucky's not real, and alive.

"All right, off to school with you both then I love you both tons." Mom smiled before she kissed our cheeks as the bell ring.

We walked together, we turned around and waved bye at Mom, and she waved at us, and we went to school inside.

I was very unsure that we should find someone named Eddy. "Andy, are you sure we should do this? I don't want you and me to get in trouble for this?" I asked him about it that I don't want us to get in trouble for it.

"Please Rosie? Chucky says it's important this Eddy? And you said we're doing this together. Please?" Andy pleaded me when holding Chucky,

I feel that Chucky is bad, but I will always be there for Andy no matter what. So I agreed to go with Andy, to go to Eddy's.

"Ok, I'll go with you, but only because we're doing this together, and you're my favorite brother." I sighed and nodded at my brother.

"Thanks, Rosie! Come on Rosie!" Andy was holding Chucky and he smiled at me.

Andy opened the door to see if there's anyone outside, but there's no one, and we walked together to the trains. We waited for 10 mins for the trains to come.

When the trains came, we got in, I was sitting on the second seat next to Andy who was sitting on the seat with a window, holding Chucky. When it was half the ride, I saw Andy whispering something to Chucky; when he was done saying something to Chucky, he looked at me, he smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"Morning. next stop:  The 100th and 2oth Street." The Train Conductor said.

We were looking at the other windows, and we see buildings that have broken windows, and they are in brown color.

When we got out of the train, we walked downstairs, and I followed Andy, and we talked more.

When we arrived at Eddy's home, we see some trash that is in outside. We walked more until we see an old big  house, that is messy.

"Is this the one Andy?" I asked him making sure that it's the right one.

"I think so, let me ask Chucky. Is that Eddy's?" Andy said before he asked Chucky which he is holding him.

Andy leaned in and Chucky whispered in his ear telling him that if it the one when he looks at me.

"He says yes Rosie." Andy said when he was holding him.

I nodded and then I need to go to pee.

"Andy. I'm going to pee for a bit. I'll be right back Andy." I looked at Andy, telling him.

Andy nodded and I went to go somewhere to pee.

When I was done going pee, I went back, and I couldn't see Andy or Chucky.

"Andy? Andy where are you?" I was getting scared for a little bit and I started looking for Andy.

Andy came out and run to me.

"Where were you, Andy? I couldn't see you when I finished went pee?" I hugged him tightly that he was okay

"I'm sorry Rosie, but I went to go tinkle too." Andy was hugging me back.

"kay Andy." I nodded in understanding.

Andy saw that Chucky wasn't in the chair.

"Rosie, do you know where's Chucky?" Andy asked me.

"I don't know, when I was done going pee, I didn't see you or Chucky. Come on Andy, let's find him. I'm sure we can find him." I said.

Andy nodded and we started calling Chucky's name.

We went looking for him for 10 minutes, but nothing. Until we heard a sound, and we turned around.

"What was that Rosie?" Andy asked me, getting worried.

"I don't know Andy, but come on let's go over there." I said trying to be calm.

We run to the old house, calling Chucky's name but nothing.

We heard a boom, and we turned around, and the old house went boom, and the roof went down.

Then after a few minutes we found Chucky, and Andy went to grab Chucky. Then 20 minutes more, the police came, and Mr. Norris saw us, and we went to the car, and we went to the station.