ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖

Rosabelle's POV

We had a new plan, and we walk to Mom's room and hide on the side of the door before Chucky comes. We decided that Andy should be the one who holds the bat, and I was standing behind Andy; we heard a smashing sound it means that Chucky is there.

We stayed quiet until we peeked a little bit to see that we are okay until we were startled.

"Ha! Surprise!" Chucky said with wide eyes.

Andy tried to hit Chucky with the fact but he ducked and he took out a knife and we started to run from Chucky. I grabbed Andy's hand so that he doesn't get us. We run to the bathroom where he had fallen down.

"Are you okay?" I asked him in worry that he might be hurt.

Andy nodded as he got up as I grabbed his hand and we ran all over the house to get away from him.

We ran to the kitchen where Andy fell down again, where he got up and we ran behind us. I decided to check to see if Chucky wasn't there.

"Andy stay here, I want to see that he's not here," I said while looking at Andy that I don't want to see him getting hurt.

"No Rosie, I don't want you to get hurt." Andy shook his head.

I don't want him to hurt Andy but he wouldn't stop asking me so I said yes.

"Okay but don't go far away from me okay?" I said to him.

He nodded as he got close to me and we ran to the living room where we walked backward and looked around to see if we see Chucky but we didn't hear him.

"Batter Up You Two!" Chucky said, holding the bat.

He hit Andy first he hit me before I could do anything.

Then I fell asleep, as I fall down.