ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕!

Rosabelle's POV

I was sleeping for a while when I hear Mommy's voice a little before I went back to sleep.

I was sleeping until me and Andy hear Mommys screaming and we got up and saw Mommy pushed him and throws him to the fireplace where he got up and he was shouting and wanting to get out, but Mommy didn't let him get out while she looked up.

I was hugging Andy to protect him from Chucky, then Mommy was trying to grab something but a candle fell instead but then mommy got the little bowl with a lid, and it fell to the floor where Mommy tries to reach it while trapping Chucky but she can't until Mommy got an idea.

"Ooh! Andy! Rosie!" Mom called for us when she trapped Chucky.

She was trying to get our attention but I looked scared but I nodded my head to help her but I looked look at Andy who was scared too.

"Come on Andy! We need to help her!" I was trying to get Andy's attention to help Mommy but nothing.

"Help me! The matches!" Mom said, trapping Chucky.

"Come on Mommy need us right now!" I was still trying to get Andy's attention to help Mom.

"Andy!--" Mom called for Andy again while trapping Chucky.

Andy finally decided to help us.

"Please, now!" Mom said while she trapped Chucky.

We run to get one from the floor as we run to Mommy who got a wood to trap him more.

We got to the fireplace with the matches with our hands as we try to light them as Mommy put the wood into place, then Chucky saw what we were doing.

"Andy, Rose no, please." Chucky pleaded.

We got them to light up, but Chucky was pleading not to what we were doing to him.

"We're friends to the end, remember?" Chucky said before blinking 2 times.

"This IS the end, friend." Me and Andy said together with we were holding our matches.

We dropped our matches to Chucky where he screamed in pain and burning as Mommy pulled us away from him.

"Noooo!! Ahhhhh!" Chucky was burning and screaming.

Chucky continues screaming as he was burning when he got out of the fireplace where Mommy gasps as she pulled us away from him more while hugging us.

Chucky was screaming and burning as he runs to the couch and got on top of the couch, where Mommy pulled us near to the kitchen where we saw Chucky who was on the floor, screaming more until all the fire was out, and that he was gone and he can't hurt anymore.

We see that he was gone, really gone where Mommy hug us tightly.

"Oh my babies!" Mom kissed our foreheads.