ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: ℙ𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Rosabelle's POV

When we came to the police station, we went to a room, where there was another police came, and he started asking questions. Jack gave me and Andy a cup of water.

"Do you two have any idea, why your Aunt Maggie fell out of the window?" Jack Santos asked us.

"Yes, we do." I said when I was holding my cup of water.

"Can one of you tell me why?" Jack Santos asked.

"Because she saw Chucky, and he scared her so much, she fell out." Andy said when he put his cup on the little stand before he looks at Mr. Santos.

"Oh she did, huh? So why did Chucky brought you two to see Eddy Capurro?" Jack Santos nodded before asking us.

We heard a door opened and it was Mommy. We run to her, and we hugged her tightly.

"Mommy!" We yelled in happy running to Mommy.

Mom kneed down and hugged us tightly as well.

"Oh, Andy. Rose." Mom hugged us in relief.

We broke apart of the hug, and I saw Mr. Santos leaving.

"Sweethearts, come on." Mom had us leaning to the chairs.

We sat down again in the chairs, as Mom looks at us.

"Now listen to me okay. Nobody believes you two about Chucky. Unless one of you starts telling the truth right now. They're going to take both of you away from me." Mom said.

We didn't say anything for a minute, We then look at Chucky, we feel that it was his fault this was happening.

You hear that Chucky. They're taking me and Rosie away unless you say something." Andy is looking at Chucky before he said something.

Andy goes to Chucky.

"Please say something?" Andy looks at Chucky before he kneeled down.

"Say something Chucky?" I said to him, wishing that he will tell us the truth.

Then Andy started shaking Chucky.

"Come on Chucky say something! Tell me why you lied to me and Rosie about everything?" Andy was mad at him while he spoke.

Andy started punching Chucky in his stomach.

"Come on Chucky say something! Tell us why you lied to my brother. Tell us!" I yelled at Chucky about he lied to us more to my brother.

"Hi, I'm Chucky, and I'm your friend to the end. Hidey ho! Ha ha ha!" Chucky didn't say anything but saying his three sentences.

Andy and I punched him in the stomach out of anger and we run to Mom.

"Mommy! Rosie! He's doing it on purpose! He told me to ever tell about him or he'll kill me and Rosie." Andy said in a panic.

We hugged very tight.

"Mrs. Barclay. My name is Dr. Ardmore, I'm from Country General. I've seen more than enough, maybe Andy and Rosabelle should spend a couple of days with us." Dr. Ardmore said, with a microphone 🎤 in his hand.

We hugged more until we broke apart.

I can't believe how this is happening to us, and it was all Chucky's fault. Mom told us that she will be with us in our hearts, and I will always going to protect my brother.

We said goodbye to Mommy, and we went with Dr. Ardmore, to the hospital.