ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝔾𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

Rosabelle's POV

When we got home, Andy locked the door, we looked around to not let Chucky come in the door.

"Rosie, I'm going to move the rug." Andy told me.

"Okay, Andy." I nodded at him.

I moved to the side so that Andy can move the rug. I look at the little bench that is on the side, and it gave me an idea.

"Andy, come and help me move this to the door." I grabbed one side of the bench before I looked at Andy.

"Okay, Rosie." Andy nodded.

Andy went to the other part of the bench, and we both started pushing this to the door. It was a little bit hard but we were able to push it.

"There, Rosie. What about this Rosie?" Andy asked me, making me look at him

I look at Andy and he grabbed a little shelf, and he lifted and put it to the door as well.

"It's great Andy, now Chucky won't be able to come in." I smiled.

Andy nodded and walked to me.

"But what do we do now Rosie?" Andy looked at me.

I was thinking for a bit, and I had an idea.

"Let's go to your room and find somewhere to hide okay?" I said to him

"Okay." Andy nodded.

We ran to Andy's room, as Andy closed the door, and we look around for somewhere we can hide until Andy had an idea.

"What about my closet Rosie?" Andy asked me.

"Good idea Andy," I said while smiling at him.

I went to his closet and open the doors.

"Come on Andy," I said, calling him.

Andy went inside his closet first and I went after him, close the doors, and we sat down; as I was hugging him, and he hugged me tightly.

"It will be okay Andy," I whispered to him while hugging him tightly hoping that I can make him feel better after what happened.

"I love you, Rosie." Andy nodded before he whispered back.

"I love you too Andy and I promise that he won't get you," I whispered to him, making a promise that I will always protect him.

Andy nodded, I was helping him take off his jacket, and I was taking off mine, and we were holding on to it. Until Andy saw something and it was a baseball bat and has an idea.

"Rosie, what about this? We can use it to hit Chucky." Andy whispered when he pointed over to the baseball bat.

"Great idea, Andy!" I whispered back while smiling.

I was helping him move his other toys to the side, as Andy grabbed the bat, and we have a new plan to fight against Chucky.