𝙸𝙸𝙸.

TOM AND NAGINI STOOD AT THE ENTRANCE OF WOOL'S ORPHANAGE. It was mildly hot as summer was passing in early August. As they stood waiting Tom felt the sleeve of his shirt get tugged.
Turning his head he was met with a now interested Nagini. "I think he's here. I can feel it." Although she said it calmly, Tom could tell she was excited.

This morning she woke a bit easily, no bribery was made this time. And although she was sleepy as they waited her posture changed when she sensed the old man. Tom would never forget the hugs smile she gave him when he explained the news. Every night he dreamt about recreating that smile on her stoic face.

  Softly patting her head he turned to look for the professor. It wasn't until a minute later that the professor decided to walk out the forest of trees. Tom was impressed by the progress of Nagini's senses. It'll come to use one day.

"Hello Mr. Riddle, I see Ms. Black received my message. It's a pleasure to meet another student of the noble house of Black."

'Another?'

"Let's not stand around much longer. Hold my hand and don't let go. You'll feel sick but it'll all be over soon." Tom grabbed her hand and held the professors to prevent him from touching her. As soon as he felt the souls of his feet lift from the earth, he gripped Nagini's hand.

    It felt nauseous and thrilling. Something they both disliked going through.

Eventually they stopped moving and came across the most magical place they had ever seen. There was potions being brew and bought. Toads and eyes being sold for sale, spells flying everywhere they looked. Yet Nagini couldn't help but feel nostalgic.
    The name was on the tip of her tongue, a mental lay out of the area was already engraved into her mind as if she had been here several times. And without thinking she let the words spew out her mouth.

"Diogon...Alley?" Tom turned to look at her. Has she started remembering her roots? No. No he can't allow that. She might leave him and he can't have his doll leave.

Grabbing her hand he lead her on the same path Dumboldore walked. "Come along now children. This is the only and only Diogon Alley. Home to all things magical." So she was right. This is Diogon Alley.
"Now before we enter Grimnotts I'd like to discuss a few things regarding your money, Tom as you know, the school shall be funding your school expenses and allowances. As for you Ms. Blackwood."

Nagini stood even straighter at the mention of her name. She was spacing out trying to remember Diogon alley until she was called. Looking at the old professor, he continued. "I was informed that regardless or you status of orphan, you'll be allowed to tap into your families account. They have set up your own vault and you'll be using that for the rest of the school year."

He then went off to explain the wizard currency, something that didn't take much time explaining. He lead them inside the strange bank, told Nagini about her vault number and how she would be accessing it for now on. Tom had to assume that not only was Nagini from a rich family, but a powerful one too. But that lead to the rather obvious question.

   Why is Nagini an orphan? Did she do something to get herself disowned? No. Nagini was and still is obedient just like the day she came. Maybe she was deemed a bastard, someone who wasn't full blood. So many questions and Tom had limited answers to.
"Fill your pouch with desired amount, we'll be stopping by to get get your textbooks first."

And so they did, Nagini's pouch held a lot more coins then Tom but it was fine. In the end they both got the same textbooks and cauldrons. Whenever Nagini caught Tom staring at a certain object with interest she would purchase it. It was her way of saying they're equal. No matter the money.