𝚅

"FIRST YEAR SLYTHERIN'S FOLLOW ME TO THE DORMS." Some prefect yelled. He started walking down some hallways and hidden pathways that lead to the dungeons. Some had even mentioned them being under the black lack.

Portrait's of who could only be assumed to be old and respected Slytherin alumni where showcase among the dungeon halls.
Right at the end of the hall was a dead end with two lit candles. The prefect cleared her throat and very clearly said the term "Veroqus."

The gray cobble wall started to open up, letting the new years witness the marvelous Slytherin common room. Leading them inside a girl proceeded on instruct how the boys had their dorm on the left down stairs, while the girls had the dorms in the right. In the middle of it all stood a large portrait of Salazar Slytherin.

To Nagini, the common room reminded her off the the underwater city of Atlantis. Right above her she saw the glass panels showcasing the black lake along with the sirens who happily swam.
the second flight of stairs lead to the second floor that looked more like a large balcony going around the room. It showcased many books and something told her it it wasn't for the faint of heart to read.

Interesting enough, the chimney had green fire, right above held the Slytherin crest but one could only wonder where the chimney actually lead.
Nagini was so caught up in the various hallways that she didn't seem to notice how all the kids had already left to go find their dorms. Tom gently turned to her and squeezed her hand to remind her where she was.

Looking at him she followed him to the sofa so they could sit. he turned to her white an exciting gleam in his eyes.
   "I've gotten you a present! It's a spell I learned yesterday. I tried perfecting it on the train by reading more about and I think I got it." Nagini looked at him with interest. Normally he would give her flowers or let her eat all the candy she wants. This was new and she felt, appreciated?

   "Are you ready."

   "Yes, Thomas."

    He cleared his throat before uttering a few words under his breath. He had flicked the wand in odd movements until a violet wisp of light painfully hit her in the chest.
   She raised a brow at the spell he's shot at her. What was it supposed to do? 
Despite the dull ache she remained the same, curiosity forming in her mind rather then caring about the irritated skin

   Tom on the other hand looked at her with utter joy.
   "Okay now look at your arm."
Raising her dress sleeve she revealed a strange tattoo. It looked really pretty simple. Overall it was just lines. They connected from the nape of her neck to the tip of her fingers, outlining the silhouette of her body. She could even feel it as it went down her back and the sides of her legs. Nagini smiled at it. It was amazing.
This gift was amazing. Everything felt amazing.

  "It's pretty." She gave a small smile but he shook his head with a smirk.
   Looked down at it she noticed it had disappeared. Confused, she looked at Tom who began to move his fingers in a way someone would with a puppet.
   The tattoo would disappear, reappear, move to different spots, it could even send sensations through her body. She was entertained by the magic.

   "Only I can control it on you. It'll tell me where your at and how you're feeling. Isn't that great." Nagini didn't even think about what he had said and kept her focus on the moving symbol, clearly enjoying the little movements he made it do.
   Tom took in her happiness and patted her head. He could clearly tell she was happy with or without the markings.

It had been the best celebration she had and she enjoyed every second. She vowed to herself the second she met Tom that she would always serve along with him. Be loyal to him and him only. She would always and forever be his partner in crime until her soul was to leave her her body.