𝙸𝚅

TOM AND NAGINI WOKE UP EARLIER THAN USUAL TODAY. Not only was it Nagini's birthday. But it was also the day they leave for Hogwarts.

    Dressing up silently they grab their luggage's and meet one of the caretakers downstairs. She helps them place their items  in the trunk a tells to buckle up as they drive. Tom being the boy he is, buckles his Nagini up first before doing his.
  The car ride was silent and when they pulled up to the designated area they wondered how Hogwarts looked like.

  "Instructions says to leave you too here and I trust that you'll find your way to the station correct?" Tom was quick to reply and have the woman leave them.
   "Yes of course. We can find our way just fine."

  Nodding her head the woman leaves. Asking for her hand Tom leads Nagini to a wall that stood right between stations three and four. "The professor told me to run threw the wall between these stations."

   Sighing Nagini huddled the small kitty against her chest and readied her cart. Of course she wasn't going question the task. If anything it seemed reasonable to her.
  Running through the wall she clenched her eyes shut. Upon opening them she witnessed a brith red train with kids in it.
  "Come on geni, no time to waste the train will leave soon." 

  "Yes Tom." Tom flattered at the name. He quickly covered it up and continued to aboard the train with Nagini and the cat who has not been named yet.
Once they settled  into the empty compartment, Tom turns to Nagini.
"Is something wrong dear?"

Nagini turned to Tom and simply shook her head. "I don't like it when you lie dear."
Sighing Nagini stopped petting the cat and laid her head on his shoulder. "It's about last night. I can't get over what you said and did."

Tom rubbed his hand against her shoulder as a way to comfort her. He gently smiled knowing his words where stuck in her mind.
"You know I didn't mean any of that. I'm sorry. You are and always will be my doll okay. I'll never throw you out. You'll always be mine." He brought her into and gentle hug and rubbed her back and she held him tight.

Smiling they let go. "I feel better now. Thank you Thomas." He patted her head and let it rest on his shoulder. A few minutes go by and all of a sudden Nagini speaks. Breaking the concentration Tom had on his book.

"Emerald."

"Emerald?" Tom reacted cluelessly.

"That's her name now. Emerald." Tom looked down and saw her referring to the cat she's been playing with the entire time. "As you wish."

Before he could resume to the book Nagini asked a question. "Do you think we'll find friends at Hogwarts Thomas?"

  "What did I tell you about friends Nagini."

  "That I don't need friends. I have you, and that's all I'll ever need." She stated boredly. He smiled at her response at patted her head softly.

Minutes passed by as Nagini dozed off with her head on his lap. She was strangely woken up to the sounds of heavy foot steps running down the hall. Looking out the window of the door she found a familiar girl jump at a spell that was pointed near her feet. She had dark hair like hers in a messy high ponytail. Despite it being high the tips of her hair barely reached her shoulder almost as if she chopped it off herself.
They made quick eye contact but she left in a hurry with a strange boy following. He too looked unhinged and insane but they both crackled and laughed while running from the upperclassmen that followed them.

Nagini couldn't help but think of the girls dark eyes. She looked so familiar to her. She didn't have much time to think at Tom snapped her out of it.
"I'm not sure what time we'll arrive so it's best you go change into your robes now. I'll wait here and go once you come back alright." Nagini nodded, grabbed her things and left.