𝚅𝙸𝙸

TOM LAID HIS NAGINI ON THE WARM BED GENTLY. Her body now dried and treated. He looked through their closet as he pulled out her outfit. It was a nice snowy Sunday so luckily she was allowed to wear her regular clothing style.
   He made sure she stayed asleep as he dressed her, using magic to hold her up and tighten her corset. After putting on her shoes and fixing her hair he finally decided to wake her up.

Her bright green orbs opening up just to close again.

   "No Geni wake up. Your nap time is over. Wake up for me now." He decided to be gentle for now. Shaking her slightly and whispering in the ear, it always seemed to work.
   Rising from her deep slumber she got up from the bed and looked in the mirror. Tom had chosen a dark green skirt and corset along with a loose white blouse. The thick leggings match her skin tone keeping her warm enough to walk outside by his approval.

   "Come on, we're going out to buy a couple of vial potions. Feel free to buy what you want on our way back." He was already dressed in his black coat and gloves, his hair nice and neat yet his shirt made no efforts in covering all the marks she left on him.

    Grasping her hand he lead her out and down to Jades room where Alastor was most likely at. The two were betrothed to each other yet had nothing but platonic love for one another. In fact Alastor and Jade were known to compete against each other in seeing who could sleep with the most girls and boys.

    So far Alastor has taken the lead in the boy category.

  Knocking on their wooden door, Nagini ducks and points her wand at the sudden attack from both Jade and Alastor. Tom didn't move, in fact he stepped aside when she ducked and swung her leg to side sweep them.

"Damn it Alastor we could have had her!"

"Oh shut the fuck up you didn't even try." Casually putting away her wand, Nagini helped them up as she smiled. They did this every chance they got.

As kids they knew Nagini's gift allowed her to sense from afar, back then she could only sense from a small distance she's come a long way.
"Felt you guys move from down the hall." Tom loved all the improvement his doll has made. Especially her voice, she always carried a soft airy voice in public, always causing everyone to be quite when she spoke in order to hear. But in private she learned to carry a louder more assertive tone. He felt prideful when he heard her use that tone, especially in bed.

"Speaking of which, looks like we aren't the only you attack today Geni." Alastor carried a smug smile as he gestured towards Tom's exposed neck. He walked around as if the purple red marks were trophies, and to him they actually are. It's a gift for him to display such marks.

"Guessing our little Geni isn't sitting down anytime soon. Hogsmade for a vial I'm guessing?" Jade sarcastically rolled her eyes and she grabbed her coat and wand. Alastor following along as he picked up his cards from the floor.
Tom and Nagini said nothing as they got ready and simply walked out as once they finished. Alastor and Jade pushed and played running down the hall, yet their keen eyes noticed when Nagini had tugged on Tom's coat twice. A silent alarm that someone is following them.

Acting like everything was normal, they continue walking to Hogsmade. The snow made Nagini smile softly. Something Tom noticed and appreciated as he always let her walk on the right because of the better view.

The first trip they made was a potion shop, it carried multiple items, most disgusting and dreadful to see along with books of specific categories.
"What can I get for you kids today!" It was a young lady, looking no more over thirty.

  "Fifteen vials of negative X please."

   "Actually make it twenty, need some for the upcoming bet with Alastor." Jade had cut of the surprised women as she was about to speak.

  "Ah, speaking of which. Might want to add three more, I tend to get lost in the moment." Jade nodded in understanding with Alastor, her shrug coming of as this was a normal thing. 
   Seeing the frozen up woman Tom spoke again. He had to pretend and be polite but he could tell she was new.
   "Twenty-three in total, I'm only paying for Nagini's, don't think it's a freebie." He turned to them of his last line as he handed the amount of coins needed, feeling her tug again he grabs Nagini and walks out.
   Jade and Alastor groaned as they payed up, not even caring that they had to pay but annoyed how they were left alone while Tom and Nagini knew how much they hate talking to strangers.

"Twen-twenty three! Well my business isn't complaining but at this point just use protection, Merlin's beard." Leaving to get the vials she took the money greedily.

Outside Nagini had informed him of the person following them. She told him he wasn't skilled, a year younger, and male. Nodding he simply smiled and fixed her blouse.
Once Alastor and Jade had come out they all headed to the Three Broom Sticks. It was very warm and loud but the perfect places to discuss without anyone paying attention.

Choosing the booth in the darkest corner the all sat except Nagini, her bottom sore and bruised from earlier.
Her cheeks reddened when eyes were on her. Taking a breath she sat down gently. Feeling bad, Tom decided to be leniently and slowly lifted her onto his lap. She was very content with this gesture, it made the pain better and he felt like it was extended after care.

"I'll get the drinks. Alastor, care to join?" A mischievous gleam sparked in Jades eyes. Alastor nodded and eagerly followed.

They weren't getting drinks. Hell Jade doesn't even like butter beer. But Tom had told them where their little stalker was threw legilimency with Nagini's reports.
While waiting Tom cradled Nagini closer, her head resting on his chest as he rubbed her thigh.

"How do you feel doll." Their was no point in him asking. He could feel everything she felt by command. But he decided to play nice with her.
"I feel better. I'm sorry about earlier, I-I won't let it happen again." Tom could feel her tell the truth in doubt. He didn't like that. He didn't like how she didn't trust herself enough with such silly feeling.

If she wants to love someone she can love him. Not some silly boy who probably doesn't know how to take care of her properly.
"I trust you Geni dear. In fact let's check up the mouse we trapped. If I'm correct, right now is a perfect time to test your promise." Helping her up, they walk out hand in hand to the outskirts of the small town.

It was starting to get dark now, the sun was starting to set behind the castle and thick trees covered them from onlookers.
"Oh Geni! You came right on time! Any longer and Alastor would have started using unforgivable spells." Giggling she raised her wand up the poor boys neck. His pupils in locked into hers with fear.
Tom noticed this, the boy seemed to take in Nagini's looks, examining her body and relaxing at her stare.

Using his legilimency he confirmed the worst.

This boy wrote that letter. He tried taking his love away. If he didn't stop it in time then his precious dolls mind would have been plagued with intrusive thoughts. He was going to enjoy taking his life. He didn't care if Nagini disobeyed and tried stopping him.
He would have easily controlled her body and make her watch. With that in mind Tom actually made her sit on the big rock near them. Her body having zero control as she walked towards it.

Why?

Well because Tom felt her a little too excited around him.