𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Jade was 5 when her little sister was born, it turned out that Lily was pregnant when Voldemort attacked. And Sapphire Potter was the only reason Jade stayed with the potter's as long as she did. Jade was 7 when her godfather, Sirius Black, decided he was going to get the both of them away from the Potter's minus Sapphire because like Harrison she was spoilt but unlike him she wasn't a brat about it.

Three years after they left Sirius got married to Jewel Rookwood, Sirius and Jewel met when Jade and Sirius were in a french shop. Jade saw Jewel as a mother figure and first called her mum when she was 11 which caused Jewel to burst into tears and a very proud Sirius. They haven't seen the Potter's since they left and during that time Jade and Sirius changed a lot. Sirius cut his hair short instead of his shoulder length hair that he had since school, he got excepted back into the family and Walburga's painting in Grimmauld Place stopped screaming blood-traitor. They both turned darker, deadlier, colder, and they both had the insane gene of the Black's. Jewel and Sirius blood-adopted Jade, she now has black straight hair, blue-ish-silver eyes like the black's and her mother. She had a sharp jaw-line and developed very well.

Jade is now 15, she has also had the time of her life in slytherin with Damon Malfoy, Draco's older brother, Daphne Greengrass, Jade's bestfriend and Astoria's older sister, Pansy Parkinson, Jade's mom at school, and last but not least, Blaise Zabini, Jade's gay bestfriend. Blaise's mom Brooke is like a second mother to Jade and so is Damon's mom Narcissa, all three of there mother's are best friends.

Outside the house were three people they did not intend on seeing for a long time. They swore the next time they saw them again it would be to soon. These three people are Lily, James, and Harrison Potter. They knocked on the door 3 times and it opened to which they were greeted with the sight of a sneering house-elf.

"What?" the house-elf loved the Black's now that they weren't blood-traitors, he especially loved Jade because when she was younger she would always be around Kreacher and he didn't get a lot of attention.

"We are here to see our daughter" Lily said politely

"*grunt* yes, yes, follow me" and with that the 4 walked in together and just outside the sitting room door came a loud screech from none other than Walburga Black. "MUD-BLOOD, BLOOD-TRAITOR"

After that they heard two pairs of feet coming from the stairs "What was that, Mother?" (if you don't know Walburga Black is Sirius's mom and Orion Black is his father, his aunt is Druella Black, mother of Bellatrix, Andromed, and Narcissa.)

And with that the adult Potter's froze at the sight of their school bestfriend standing next to a beautiful woman they had never seen, while the younger one was looking at all the rich stuff he was surrounded by.

"Lily, James" Sirius said cooly