Chapter 5

Sorry for not writing for months, it was honestly kind of stupid on my behalf to start a book when I had another book in process. I have been trying to valence both books, I know I have said this, but it is very hard since the other feels of more priority. I have been in a battle with myself about i publishing this book but I would hate if I was reading a book an then it disappeared, so I won't do that. But between these 2 books and school it has been kind of chaotic but I am not posting in my other book as much either so it is not just this one. Anyways, now that is done, on with the book>>>>

"Bye mum, dad, love you guys. I will write you every week I promise." The last week of summer Jewel, Sirius and Jade were trying to get their last summer memories in. They went to the beach, watched the stars on the rooftop, went shopping, rearranged Jades room, and many more fun activities. They weren't going to see her until Christmas break because they were out in Italy before than. They would have to bid goodbyes now and have good memories before the year.

Now it is time for fifth year. That means two years, then no more Hogwarts. Jade wasn't sure what to think, on one hand she was ready to get away from Harrison and his parents, and classes of course. But that meant she wasn't going to be able to be with her friends much longer. All she had to do was saver her time here and it wouldn't matter. That was her mindset.

"OMG, I missed you so much, I have so much to tell you." Blaise had ran smack into her almost knocking her down. He was being shoved by Pansy at the same time.

"Move your fat ass Blaise, I need to give her my hug" Pansy could be a little extra sometimes but Jade loved her just as much. Her and Blaise would always be salt and pepper, well maybe salt and sugar or chili. But she loved them just the same.

"I love you guys but I kind of can't breathe" Jade said

"Don't kill my cousin before I even get to see her" Damon Malfoy, playboy, annoying, rude boy, that was his reputation. The only one that was true was the annoying part, but other than that to them he was a chill giant man child. But he did tend to be violent or rude to get his point across.

"Guys, we can all talk, but maybe inside the compartment because I don't want to see Potter and his crew until we really have to" Jade said walking into the compartment with Pansy following.

With that they sat and talked about everything that happened that summer. Anything they missed and the thing with the Potters. All of them were surprised by how the Potters thought they could talk there way back into Jades life. Other than that everything was chill, Damon reading, the girls whispering about Pansy's extra curricular activities with the opposite sex and Blaise sleeping. The twins also came into the compartment to say Hi for a minute.

*~~*~~*

When they got off the train they were walking to where the carriages were waiting. But they were stopped when Harrison came running over yelling about missing his sister.

"I'm sorry, who are you talking to?" Blaise asked the boy.

"Jade, you know my sister??" He responded.

"I don't know what you're talking about but you 2 are not siblings." Damon said to Harrison. Said boys ears and cheeks turned red and his two friends came over and pulled him away.

"That's just embarrassing." Jade said and walked off with her group following.

*~~*~~*

When they were sitting at their table, they could hear Harrison talking about their encounter that happened prior.

"I need to get my sister back. I don't really need her as a sister but she's popular, but not as much as me but still. I just need to get closer and then everyone will be trying to be my friend and then drop her to be with me." Harrison said to his two friends.

"Great plan Harry. You're smarter than Hermione right now. She would never have come up with a plan like that." Ronald Weasley said with a mouth full of food, that got him a hit on the back of the head by said girl.

"That's disgusting." Pansy said to which Blaise nodded along.

"We need to stay away from that group. They will give me gray hairs and I don't need that." Blaise said while braiding Jades hair.

"Don't worry Blaise we will stay as far away from them as possible." Jade said staring at them before turning to have a conversation with Pansy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

689 words