Chapter 2

! I'm so Sorry I haven't posted on this story in a long time, I have been busy with school and my other book. I left this for so long and I feel terrible. If I'm being honest I had no idea what to write and what I had written before I got from a different book. It is called 'DEATHS ANGEL' I got basically the whole plot I have written so far from it. It was written by bellatrixmalfoyy I had asked for permission from the author to finish the book but got no answer, full credit goes to them. Please check them out because the things they write are phenomenal. I hope you enjoy this new update!

"Hello Sirius and...?" James said while Lily was smiling at Sirius and remembering when they would all hang out.

"Jewel, Jewel Rookwood-Black"

"Black?" Lily asked. Yes it had been long but they didn't have expect Sirius to get married. And to someone from a dark family at that.

"Yes, now why are you guys here?" Sirius asked getting tired of the rude stares he was getting from the adult potters.

"To see our daughter" James said snidely

"Ours" Jewel corrected

"What do you mean she is our daughter and we would like to see her, we miss her and so does Harrison." Lily said rudely but also trying to look polite.

She obviously failed at that part. But at that moment someone came rising in through the front door then being greeted excitedly by Walburga Blacks painting. All the Potters thought it was strange, more just the adult ones, they had never heard her be polite to anyone. They all then heard a girly voice yell "love you too grandmother" then run to the door.

She walked in gracefully, it was a girl with black hair, a black flowing dress, and a couple of bracelets and rings on. The one thing that stood out were the now silver-blue colored eyes instead of her green ones.

But right when she stepped in to greet her wonderful parents she stopped in track at the sight of her actual parents she couldn't care less about. She wasn't scared or sad, she was just confused because she thought the Potter's and Sirius had a falling out and never thought she would see them again.

Registering who was in her house she finally looked around, saw her stiff adopted parents but then stopped on the fat lump touching all of their crystals, pictures, paintings and other decor. Realizing that the person was her brother did make her sad because that meant that it was only them there and not her baby sister that she missed very much.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

464 words

This was kind of short but I wanted to post something after being MIA on this story while I was working on my other one.