Chapter 6

I'm back after a very long time but i can't promise consistency or anything but I will post more. I deleted the app and wasn't worried about it bc of school but I re downloaded it and am going to be writing more. Im not going to be back for a long time as anyone reading any of my books would know by now. But I am for the moment since the last time i published was in october... of 2022. Wow I did not know it was that long ago. Anywayssss>>>

It had been 2 months since school started. An exhausting 2 months. Every time Jade turned the corner Harrison or another gryffindor we're yelling at her about being friends. Harrison decided to tell his whole house to become friends with Jade because of her being such a 'kind and nice of a sister to him'. Bullshit in Jade's opinion, the only talking they ever do is when he is crying about missing her as a sister and her trying to get him to leave. It got so bad that she never leaves a class without one or two of her friends.

"Hey babe, it's almost halloween. You know what that means. We need to find a hot duo costume or this year we could put the boys in too." Pansy said throwing her arm over Jade's shoulder.

"I think we should definitely put the boys in. We can even probably do their makeup if we lucky." Jade said while looking for the rest of their group. "Or you know... we could split and you do something hot with Damon and me with Blaise. How about Hugh Hefner and his playboy bunny for you. And Mr. and Mrs. Smith for me and Blaise."

"Wait what why huh"

"Pans please anyone can see your crush on my cousin. You guys would look cute. Anyone can see his on you to btw. But you and me still have to get ready together i don't care." Jade said whispering the first part because Blaise and Damon were walking closer.

"What are we talking about ladiesss" Blaise said running in front of the 2 while Damon was walking calmly behind him.

"Just talking about the halloween plan this year." Pansy started

"Yes and we have decided. We are doing things differently this year boys. We are going in pairs while still going together if that makes sense." Jade continued.

"Sorry what?" Blaise might have been a little high so it was ok, They were done with classes for the day anyway and were walking to the black lake.

"Blaise, babe, you will go with me and Damon you will go with this hottie right next to me." Jade said

"Wait what I thought I was going with you, now you've completely lost me" Blaise said looking more lost than usual he might be a little higher than a little.

"I mean Damon's going with Pans babe don't worry. Oh and I have already decided the costume choices so no need to worry." Jade said walking away because the group was getting to slow for her liking.

"We'll tell us now, you can't just say that an then not tell us." Damon said catching up with her

"You and Pans will be Hugh Hefner and his playboy bunny while Blaise and I will be Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Or we can switch it whatever i don't really care." Jade said finally sitting down in front of the lake.

" We have 3 weeks to figure if our don't take to long with getting your costume." Pansy said before laying down on Jades lap.

*~~*~~*

Those three weeks went by surprisingly easy. No brothers trying to cause more trouble than needed. There was so much peace and calm that it would seem that the rest of the year would be going by so smoothly. 

It was now halloween and Blaise and Jade were being Mr and Mrs Smith like they had planned. Pansy and Damon also stuck with their plan and were doing playboy and Hugh Hefner. They were going to the Slytherin party tonight hosted by Damon himself. 

Pansy and Jade were getting ready together, doing their hair and make up, when the boys came into their dorm. They were already dressed.

"For what reason did you tell us to come at this time if you guys weren't even gonna be close to done?" Damon asked.

"You guys can do whatever it will just be fun to have everyones company" Jade said, "And besides its not gonna be that much longer anywa- OW"

She felt the deep pain in her wrists that she had never felt before. "You okay??" Blaise asked, "what happened"

"Nothing I just turned my wrist wrong and hurt it, I'm fine guys don't worry"

They then went on with getting ready for the party not knowing what was going to happen throughout the night...

(712 words)