Chapter 3

'I know that I have not posted on this story in a very long time, I hope that people are still interested in this book after months of nothing. Please enjoy this chapter and I will try to make it longer to make up for me not being her. Again I will TRY because I have no ideas for this.'

"Hello, Lord and Lady Potter, how lovely to see you. You as well Heir Potter." Jade said after walking over to her parents, Sirius and Jewel Black.

"I-" Lily started but was cut off.

"If you don't mind, please refrain from touching everything, and take the emerald out of your pocket" Jade said speaking to Harrison both directly and indirectly.

He put it back on the shelf annoyed with everyone's eyes on him, 3 cold stares, 1 disappointed, and 1 proud.

"So sorry to ask, why are you here?" Jewel said after a moment of awkward silence.

"Like we said, we are here to see our daughter." James said snidely.

"Um, sorry, but Sapphire isn't here so...?" Jade said confused but then added " Oh you mean me"

"Why would we think that Sapphire was here?" James asked defensively while Lily looked on the verge of tears.

"Like we said before, she is our daughter now" Jewel replied getting annoyed with the people in her house and the kid still touching their stuff.

On the outside all the Black's looked cold but for one of them, she was thinking about all the 'what if's'. What if Jade wants to go back to her real parents? What if the Potters take Jade away and she never sees her daughter again? What if even though Jade is a Black and a Rookwood, she still chooses her birth family?

Sirius had the exact same thoughts going through his head, he was thing about her leaving and only sending a Christmas card every other year. Or if they would only ever see each other by accident in Diagon Alley. Now he knew along with Jewel that none of this would happen but the thoughts were still there.

"Would you like my blood-adoption papers?" Jade asked the Potter's.

Jade knew everything that was happeing in her parents head, they thought that she would leave. But after everything that they have been through from Paris, to the wedding being the maid of honor, to the galas, to the blood-adoption, and many more. Nothing could separate the three.

(412 words)

I know this is really short but I wanted to put something out after not for a couple months.