Starfall

The title is completely stolen from
GalaxRavenSkies. Thank you so much for the idea :)
Yaaas my crappy book got 100+ votes.
Thank yaaaaa
Although i know the one who vote is my friends.
But still,THANK YAAAAA

eh now i'm writing something
why do i write when i bad at writing?
be warned though,my English is veery bad cuz English is not my main language
And the plot would be veery booring.

~~~~~~~~~

Another day...another life...
And of course,it means another losing game for Player. It's nothing new,days are always the same,boring and bland.

Player sighs,while looking at his own reflection in the mirror. His hair is messy,and his skin is pale. His chocolate brown eyes looked dull,like it doesnt have a single light. Good description for a pathetic boy.

"Hufft,i'm never gonna win arent i? Even after i tried very hard,i still never win...."

Sometimes he imagines that he actually win for once,sometimes he imagines he standing on the top of the world,screaming "I WIN" until he can't breath,sometimes he imagines to be reborn and become a better person.

But of course,it is just a dream,and nothing more.

"Heya Player,how's your day goin'?" Veteran asks,while leaning on the door.

"Like usual,it will be another losing day" Player exclaims,while staring blankly at veteran.

"Hey,dude. Don't starin at me like that,and don't say that,i'm sure you'll get your victory soon Player." Veteran walks to player,then put his hand on player's shoulder.

"I dunno vet,i'm starting to losing hope over myself. I wish i could win for once,but that will never come true...."

"Cheer up,bud. Come on,we'll get some victories ahead today!" Veteran said,while dragging player out of his bedroom.

"Thanks vet,you always know how to cheer me up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Player and Veteran walks to cafeteria,while chatting about a game they've been playing for a while.

"And then this bear-robot guy appears behind me and then- BOOM!!! It catches me."

"Heh,it must be a real jumpscare over there."

"Of course it is. I definitely can't forget it's scary face when it-"

"Heya Bestie!!"

Their story are interrupted by Captain,who currently are hugging Player.

"Um...hello Captain." Player said,he's getting uncomfortable with the hug.

"Hey,Cap. Can't you see that Player getting uncomfortable with the hug?"

Captain gasps,then releases Player until he falls to the floor.

"Oh my God! What a horrible friend i am! I'm so sorry Player! I promise to not hug you too tightly next time!" Captain said,while offering his hand to Player.

Player takes his hand,then stand up.

"It's okay Captain"

"Okay,i think i need to go. Stoner needs me for his medicine project. See ya Bestie!" Then he runs somewhere.

"Well,he's lucky i'm not mad at him. Next time he does that to you,he'll be dead while he stands" Angrily Veteran startes at Captain who is running.

"Eh heh,yeah... Well,why don't we go to cafeteria. The game starts soon,and we haven't eat anything"

"Oh,okay! Let's go!!"