Best Friend.

This is my headcanon backstory of someone.
Angst is my specialty you can't change my mind >:)
I hope you guys enjoy it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(??? POV)

Our task is done.

We had finished our task today, so every crewmate are free to do anything they wanted.
They can relax, have a rest, do their favourite activities, or have a date.

Before getting some task again.

I am in the Cafeteria, eating some pinapple pizza while drinking some chocolate drink with marshmallow. Of course it won't be completed without a fanfic book and the shining star in the sky.

Speaking of the sky, its so beautiful today.

As i read the book, i heard steps around the Cafeteria.
Then a figure stand above me.

"What are you doing here?"

The figure - a man - asked. I looked behind and saw who the figure is.

It's Veteran.

"Oh, hi there Veteran! Well, as you see.. i am eating some pinapple pizza! Want some?" I offered a slice of pizza to him, but he shakes his head.

"Nah thanks. Cheese burger is so much better than a pinapple pizza." He chuckled loudly soon after.

"Well okay then!" I said as i back to reading a book.

I was so interested on this book, i didn't focus on anything else.

As i was about to drank my drink, it's....... Gone?

I looked at the glass.

Its empty.

"Um... Veteran? Are you're the one who drank my chocolate drink?" Of course its obvious, there are some chocolate on the corner of his mouth. But i pretend i didn't know it.

"Huh? No. I didn't do it. Maybe your drink vanished by itself."

"But you're the only person in this Cafeteria. If not you then who else would?"

"Well... Maybe you're the one who drank your chocolate drink?"

"I was reading my book, Veteran. Besides, your cheek says it all."

Veteran wiped his cheek, then looked at his hand.
It has some chocolate in it.

"Fine, Cap. You're win. I drink your choco. Happy?" He said, as he rolled his eyes and folded his hands on his chest.

We fell to the famous awkward silence. I keep focus on reading my book and Veteran is.....

Doing nothing.

How suspicious.

"Veteran? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you should be with Player right now?"

"Well.... Player is taking a bath, and he said it will took a long time. So he suggested that i took a walk somewhere and.... Here i am?"

"But what about you, Cap? Are you bored and decided to read a book here?"

"Yep. I am!" I said happily, as i looked around the Cafeteria.

But.... Its not exactly why i'm here.....

"Well... Captain.... You know.... Its very suspicous. You never came to Cafeteria alone at this hour and even if you do, you will bring a plushie, or talking to someone.
Which you didn't do.

So..

What exactly are you currently doing here?"

Shit.