Date Night.

Lmao.
What kind of story is this?
Fluff, no.
Comedy, also no.
Angst? DEFINITELY NO.
So i hope you guys enjoy it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veteran looked at his own reflection in the mirror. He looked so fresh and handsome. His jacket makes him looked fancy. He chooses the most shiny crown, so it could make him more shiny.

He can't believe today he will have his first date with his boyfriend.
Who else if its not Player.

He brushes his hair,while whistling to a song he liked. He imagined how Player will looked like in their first date.

Player would be so adorable.
The thought made him blush.

Veteran looked at the watch. Its 6:50 pm. Then he get out of his bedroom and prepare himself to take Player on a date.

"Huh, i see you're going on a date with your boyfriend, huh?" Veteran's dad asked, as he drank his coffee.

"Yep,dad. I'm going to his house." Veteran said, as he put his shoes.

"Okay, son. Good luck on your first date! And don't forget to bring him to our house when you're done! " Veteran's dad said, while waving his hand to Veteran.

"Thanks dad! And don't be so dirty minded. He's my boyfriend after all!!"
He laughed at his dad, then ran out of the house.

"I hope you're married soon, dear son!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veteran runs as quick as he can to Player's house. The faster he could make it, the faster he can date Player.
Player's house isn't far either. Its just 500 metres from his house.
So he runs faster.

Finally,he arrived at Player's house. He takes a deep breath several times, then he looked at his watch.

6:59 pm.

Well, he's lucky he's not late, if he does then....
Player won't notice him all day.
And that's not good.

After his breath is steady, Veteran take a knock on the door.

"Hello? Any body home? This is Veteran."

Seconds later someone opened the door.
Its Jessica.

"Oh, Veteran! Long time no see! How are you?" She asked as she leaned on the door.

"Yep. I'm clearly fine as day. Now where's your bro? "

Sounds of screams came later.

"Yep. There he is. Wait for a second, okay?" Dum said, while rolling her eyes playfully.

"Okay.... I'll wait then. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Player finally come out his house minutes later.

Oh My God....

He looked very cheerful. His sweater and jeans make him more charming, his face looked even brighter than before, it seems that he cut his hair, make him looked more stylish.

He looked adorable like this.

Veteran have to hide his blush.

"Haha. Oh my God... Why did you hide your face from me?"

Oops.

"Well... Hello Play-play.... Ready to go on a date?"

"Of course i do, Vet." Player smiled cutely, then looked at his sister.