just a short fanfic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
HELLO!
WHAT'S UP?
I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE FINE! :D

sorry for the cap, just, i suddenly write this nonsense shit that didn't make sense cause i don't have a fluffing life.
Sorry, :(

My internet is crap and expensive, can you gimme money to buy it?
JK JK JK JK JK JK-

Btw, i won't add the goddamn title cause yes.

I'm getting boring af lately, right?
Sorry, :(

Stop it, let's just, start, okay?

I hope you guys understand wth is going on, and of course, i hope you guys enjoy it :3

~~~~~~~~~~

.......

Starlight.

The stars tonight is very bright.

They shine brightly in the sky, with the moon being the most shiniest thing in the sky.
There's no cloud, somehow, but that's fine, cause it means tonight won't be so dark, and won't be rainy.

Well,

Two young passionate boys stared at the sky, enjoyed each other's presence. They're holding hands together, all while looked at each other lovingly.

.........

"Hey, i love you, so much." A boy said, looked at the sky, smiled cutely.

"Haha. I know, you've said that a lot of times, like, a trillion times already. And my response will always be, 'i love you too'." The other boy laughed loudly, while punched the ground quite hardly.

The first boy just chuckled softly, then looked at the view infront of him. Pretty flowers bloom in the night. Roses, tulips, they bloom beautifully. Sadly some didn't bloom like the others, and some even, died.....

Feels like.....

"Yeah, i know, cause you're the bestest boyfriend, in the world." The first boy stared sadly at one of the flowers.
It made the other boy confused. "Eh? What's wrong? Did i break your heart? I'm sorry!"

The first boy immediately shook his head and smiled nervously at him. "What? Me? Haha! Nothing's wrong! What are you talking about? Besides, what are you apologizing for? You didn't do anything wrong!"

But, the other boy didn't looked convinced, instead he doubted his boyfriend even more. He glared deadly at him. "Don't hide it, just tell me, you trust me, right?"

The first boy sighed sadly, then looked at the other boy, tears formed on his face. He'll cry sooner or later. "Hey, Veteran. I, uh, i um. There's something, but, i can't, it's because, shit. Just listen, okay?"

Veteran nodded at him, confused with whatever the boy said. "Uh, okay, Player."

Suddenly Player stood up, wiped his back, and walked away from Veteran. "Well, there's something i want to tell you, Veteran.

I know that our marriage will be happened a month later, and i wish i could make it faster, even make it today, if i could, but,

.......

I'm going to have a surgery, soon."

Veteran was shocked, he stood up and looked at him angrily, "Hey, you're, not serious, right? DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE SERIOUS!!" He shook Player's body harshly. Player just looked at the ground and said nothing.

"P-player....."

After a while, he finally had the courage, he looked at Veteran and nodded at him. "Yes. I am.

There's a problem with my heart lately, and doctors suggested that i'm going to have a surgery, soon.
My parents even agreed to that, even make the schedule faster.

I'm going to have a surgery in 2 days, it won't be here, but i'll have to go somewhere, and yes, my chance of living is high, but, i think i won't make it.

Because, my life won't be long, Veteran. I.... Soon, i'm gone, and, yeah. You know....."

Both of them cried silently, although Veteran's more louder, he couldn't believe that Player will.....

Player sighed, then put his hand on Veteran's shoulder, he squeeze it lightly.

"I'm sorry, but we have to face the truth. And Veteran, from now on, i think we have to be more closer than ever, before that...... Comes.....

.......

Please, when i'm gone, promise me that you'll take care of yourself, okay? I don't know, if this is true, but, for the last time.....

....

I love you, Veteran....."

"Player, i hope you're happy, and i'll keep your promise, and I love you, too, Player...."

And they sealed their promise, with a deep kiss.

(Hhhhh-)

After a few seconds they broke their kiss, then Player slowly walked away, leaving a sad, and heart broken Veteran, alone.

"Goodbye, Veteran,

I hope we'll see each other, soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.......

........

........

.........

"*Sigh*"

Player sat on his bed, while looking at some pictures of his friends.

They had made so many memories together. Thousand of moments had been made, various jokes and laughs made their day, and hard moments made them even stronger.

He looked at the picture. Mr.Cheese, Mr.Egg, The Gentleman, Captain, Stoner, Mother, Engineer, Gnome, Bro, Ninja,

Veteran......

He cried silently, while he hugged the album of pictures, wondered if he could make it, and see his friends soon.

He knew his time isn't much.
But if the wishing star is true,
Could his last wish came true?

"Player? Are you done yet? The plane is leaving soon!"

Player looked at the door, then smiled sadly.
"Yes, Mom! I'm coming!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(There's 830 words for this shit wth-)

SHEEET.
WHY DO I MAKE THIS NONSENSE AAAAAAA-
Yeah, just, kill me.
I don't deserve to live.
I dunno, everything that i made is TRUEST SHIT AND CRAP THAT HAS EVER MADE.
AND WHAT I DID, IS JUST MAKE MORE CRINGY CONTENT THAT IS WORSE THAN A PIECE OF JUNK-

i'm sorry for the rant, yep, i'm serious.
I'm so sorry you have to listen to my pathetic talk, sorry.

Btw,
Bai Bai!
Have some cookie please 🍪🍪🍪🍪

And please stay safe, have a good rest, and keep yourself healthy!
:D