Fanfics.

Attention : The school system in this oneshot is made based on my country system. Because i'm not American and i didn't know when the hecc they have a first class. So, i made the first class started at 7 am. Just like how school is at my country.
Aight imma stop talking nonsense.
I hope you guys enjoy iitttt :D

~~~~~~~~~

"Hooaaahhhhhmmm~"

Player wake up after having a pleasant sleep. It honestly one of his most pleasant sleep he have on a while.

He dreams about being the god of the entire world. Every creature bows at him and praise his name.
What makes it better is that Veteran was at his side.

Player grinned, still imagined about his dream.
But his grin soon fades, of course he's going back into the nightmare called life.

He have to go to school, the hellhole that (almost) breaks his sanity.

So he got off his bed and prepared to go to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time skip cuz i'm lazy lmao)

"Moom, Daad, i'm going to school!!"
Player said as he rushily put on his shoes.

"But, sweetie, what about your breakfast? " Player's mom asked,while preparing his breakfast.

"No need to mom!! I'm already late for school, uh... BYE MOM! BYE DAD! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!" Then he run away from his house.

"He's at it again, isn't he?" Player's dad, Alan asked while reading his newspaper.

"Let him be, honey. Besides, he'll be the most on-time student in his school."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Player runs as quick as he can to his school. He'll be late soon if he didn't.

Minutes later, he finally arrived at his school. He quickly goes to his classroom.
Aaaand he arrived seconds later.

His classroom is empty. No student or teachers there. The classroom is also very dusty, like its been abandoned for years. The situation is very quiet. There's no sound at all.
Its strange really.

Then he looked at his watch.

6:00 am.

Huh, perhaps he came too early, he came 1 HOUR before the school starts.

Now he wondered why the school gate could be opened at such hour.

"Huh, guess i'm being too early again.... And i skip the breakfast too, i also don't bring any food. Just Perfect." Player mused to himself, then sit at his chair.

........

There's nothing to do in the classroom.

Its boring,really.

So he write something on his notebook, just for fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minute later lmaooo.

"Hello, Player!"

Ah, yes.