t h r e e

TW: mentions of child pornography,
                     sexual assault, mention of rape
           -------------------------------------------------------------

R A Y S  P O V

I woke up because I could feel someone watching me, and I was right. I had hoped the night before was just a bad dream. But it wasn't. It had really happened. I was kidnapped and almost raped.

I came to my senses as I felt someone lift my t-shirt up. I flinched a little when my kidnapper pressed his lips to my chest.

"h-hey..stop it.." I mumbled as I pushed him off
"sorry princess I thought you were asleep." He replied and stopped. I sat up and pulled my t-shirt down.

"can i...can i remove my blindfold..please?" I asked quietly
"i cant hear you princess speak louder." he said
god is this man deaf? I thought to myself "I said..c-can i please remove the blindfold." I repeated louder
"no." he said bluntly
"w-why" i quizzed
"stop asking questions." he said sounding annoyed
"s-sorry.." i mumbled. he just hummed in response before getting up and dragging me somewhere by my wrist.

"so princess, how old are you." he asked as i felt him pull me onto his lap as i flinched "you're so jumpy~" he chuckled
"i-i'm...i'm 21..." I lied as I heard him sigh in relief
"Oh thank god. don't want to be convicted for child pornography now do we." he reassured himself.

L A T E R T H A T  D A Y

"e-excuse me.." I said hoping the man was in the room, since i was sat on the couch by myself.
"yes?" i heard him say from another room
"c-can i please have a sandwich..." I asked as my stomach rumbled
"uhm sure." he said and went to, i assume, the kitchen.

He came back and handed me the sandwich "It's a ham one, is that alright?" he asked and I nodded. why is my kidnapper being nice... I wondered to myself as I started to eat the sandwich.

"Ladies and Gentleman of Okayama, a teen aged 19 was reported missing this morning. Goes by the name of Ray. His friend Emma submitted this report as she is worried sick about him. She claims he wasn't answering any calls or texts so she went over and saw all the lights still on but no one was home. If you find this boy please report it immediately, thank you." I heard the news lady say. I gulped as I felt the tension in the room rise.

He got up and grabbed something "You dirty little liar." He said and knocked the plate out of my hand before grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and he tied my hands to the bed board. "Do you want to know what happens to dirty little liars princess?" he said through gritted teeth "They get hurt." He threatened

I gulped and teared up "p-please don't hurt me! i'm sorry!" I cried
"You will be." he said and removed the blindfold to reveal the image of a pale, young male, holding a gun to my head. He had shiny, white, albino-like hair and sapphire blue eyes. His cheeks were defined, as was his jawline. He was wearing a white t-shirt and some jeans.

My eyes widened. I felt myself fall further into the arms of insanity the longer I stared at him. His chest was moving up and down due to the heavy breathing. He looked so pissed off. "So princess, what should I do? I can either kill you here and now, or we can have a little fun beforehand." He cooed.
"do-don't kill me! please! I'll do anything just please don't kill me!" I cried, tears running down my cheeks.

He chuckled and lowered the gun before moving in between my legs. He placed his hands on my thighs and bought my hips forward. I looked away and just dealt with it. It's not like I could push him away anyway. "Oh princess, don't cry." He said and wiped my tears before bringing his face to mine. "You really are gorgeous princess. It's a shame I have to kill such a pretty little thing like you." He claimed as he pressed his lips against mine.

I kicked him away and yelled "don't touch me!" He just laughed "what's so funny!"
"the fact that you're blushing~" he cooed and caressed my cheek. I looked away once again. Goddamn it Ray! He's your kidnapper! Not your boyfriend! Besides, you aren't gay! I cursed to myself as he reached for my wrists, untying them. "I guess I could keep you for a bit longer." He smiled. Not a cute smile though. The kind of smile a maniac would have.

"Do you wanna know my name that badly princess?" He asked and stroked my hair. I nodded. "It's Norman." He said and slid his hand up my shirt, making me squirm around.
Such a beautiful name for a beautiful person. RAY WHAT THE HELL?! I cringed at my thoughts. "Are you quite alright princess?" He laughed
"I need the toilet." I said and got up "wh-where is the toilet.."

N O R M A N S  P O V

I was laying on the bed when my head was filled with thoughts of 'Ray'. How his cheeks would flush a red color when I touched him. He denied liking it but his body said otherwise. Every time I would touch him, his lips would part slightly and his breathing would hitch. He was so goddamn hot. He made such a mess of me. I would never do anything to hurt him, they were just threats. And of course, I would never do anything he didn't want me to do. Not now.

god ray...look what you've done to me...I'm such a mess for you..and i hate it.