f i v e

just so you guys know, im british so i will be using british words, if you dont know what something is just ask lmao, sorry i didn't say earlier oops. anyway onto the long awaited chapter.

TW's: mild sexual content, sexual assault, attempted suicide.
--------------------------

N O R M A N S  P O V

I went to the bathroom and locked the door before turning on the tap.

I gathered some water in my hands before cleaning my cheek. Ray cut my cheek pretty deep, but then again it was a sharp knife.

Eventually my cheek was clean and had stopped bleeding, I grabbed a plaster from the cabinet above the sink and put it on the wound.

I unlocked the door and went out to find Ray sat on the sofa not doing anything, I went over to him and sat down next to him.

"Are you okay princess?" I asked, looking at him. He shook his head and looked down, fiddling with his thumbs. "What's wrong?"

"I miss my family. It's been weeks. How long are you thinking of keeping me here?" Ray asked as he finally looked at me, he had hints of anger and hate in his eyes but it was covered up by sadness.

"When are you gonna learn, you're never being let go princess. It's all part of the fun." I cooed as I stoked his hair which obviously irritated him because he got up and went to the bathroom before slamming the door and locking it.

I soon heard crying.

"Don't cry princess, if you're really that sad, come here and I'll help you." I tried

"Fuck off!" He shouted back.

"Okay." I sighed and got up before leaving.

R A Y S P O V

I was sat on the sofa watching TV when I heard the door unlocking.

The door flung open so I looked over to find Norman and some girl making out against the door.

I felt my heart drop as Norman looked me in the eyes. He then pushed her away to close the door before covering her eyes and taking her to the bedroom.

He turned to me and smirked before closing the door. I heard a bang. I assumed he'd pushed her on the bed because that's the sound it makes when someone falls on it.

I don't know why but I was full of anger and frustration.

I felt betrayed, I wanted to cry.

I wanted to go in and slap her and yell at her to leave. But I just sat there doing nothing. Nothing.

-MORNING-

I woke up, on the sofa. I was confused until I remembered what happened last night.

And there it was again, that gut wrenching feeling of wanting to just sit and cry. I don't know why I felt this way but it hurt.

I heard the bedroom door open so I quickly wiped away the tears forming in my eyes as I pretended to be asleep.

"I know you're awake princess," I heard Norman say. I sighed and opened my eyes to find him kneeling before me. He placed his hand on my cheek. "have you been crying?"

I slapped his hand away and sat up "No. Why would I be crying." I said harshly as he got up and sat next to me. I moved away slightly.

"I'm not stupid princess, what's wrong?" he smirked.

I turned away from him just for him to grab my chin and turn my head to look at him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you princess," He growled "now answer my question."