💙2💙

He was so amazed  that how long a limo can be he was watching the limo while making his doe eyes more big not aware of the surrounding that six pairs of eyes are watching him from inside .

BTS pov

We are coming from an event when our driver decided to take a shortcut and that shortcut of his guess what unlucky for us as we enter this area our limo stops driver it's maybe because the engine gets to hot he went to take a mechanic we all are busy on our phones when we hear some cute giggles from outside we all saw from a window a cute little boy in school uniform was so amazed by the limo as he was watching the limo from all side we starts laughing at his cut actions . I don't know about others but I think he can be our perfect little.

( They all think together in their minds)

Namjoon: guys.

Jin: I think he can be our perfect little.what you all say.

BTS except Jin: we all also thinking the same hyung.

They all saw their cute baby was going from there .

Namjoon: did anyone of you take his picture so we can found him.

Suga: I have.

All were surprised that the lazy member was the fastest in taking the pictures.

Jimin: aren't you to fast hyung.

Suga : it just I'm intelligent then all of you(he says rolling his eyes) .

Namjoon: I have more iq level than you.

Suga : I have doubt on that.

All except Namjoon was laughing on his comment....

At night 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

Jin: did you get the information about our baby Namjoon.

Namjoon: yes hyung .

He shows Taehyung's profile to everyone

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
Pic-

Name: Kim TaehyungAge: 17Parents: works in another country

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 17
Parents: works in another country.
Siblings: none.
Scared: of needles and darkness.
Personality: bubbly and energetic.
( Also can swear)
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

J hope : I don't know this cute face can swear as well.

BTS except j hope: me too.

Suga: that's not a problem we will teach him not to swear on anyone.

Jin : hmmmm.

Jungkook: please hyung let's go I can't wait to hold my baby.

Jimin: yes hyung I also found about the school gave pre holidays to students as y/ n little of blackpink was kidnapped she was in same school with our baby also she was his neighbour.

Jin: so we starts our plan at mid night.everyone ready .

BTS : ready hyung.

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️
      Some of blackpink and y/n

Y/n : I don't know what happens I remember I was coming from school and suddenly someone put a cloth on my face and I faint know I finally realised I'm in baby crib of adult size
I tried to move but my hands are tied and my mouth contain something that is preventing me to speak. I was so scared that I starts crying suddenly door opens revealing blackpink members I can't believe what is happening I m still processing what is happening when all the members surround me I tried to speak but only muffel sounds can be hear.

 I was so scared that I starts crying suddenly door opens revealing blackpink members I can't believe what is happening I m still processing what is happening when all the members surround me I tried to speak but only muffel sounds can be hear

Jennie: baby how was your sleep huh.

Lisa : sry baby the level of chloroform was so much that you are sleeping from 2 days.

Y/n : I'm still trying to process what is happening did they kidnapped me or what if even they kidnapped why the hell I'm in a crib in a baby nursery.

Jisso : our baby wants to speak something remove her paci idiots .

Y/n : what the hell is happening balckpink unnies why did you kidnap me why did you put me in a fucking crib.

Suddenly a harsh slap was came across my thigh. I realise rose unnie slap my thigh.

Rose: baby we don't swer in this house did you understand.

I was silently looking at her.when another slap was on my other thigh was heard.This time Jennie unnie slap me.

Jennie: when we ask you something we want a reply as well.

Rose: did you understand baby.

Y/n : yes Unnie.

Rose: good.

Y/n : now can I go to my house .

Lisa: not so soon baby.

Y/n : what you mean.

Jisso: you are going to be about little .

Y/ n : what the hell you are speaking I want to go to my house let me go or I will report to the police.

Rose: what will to you tell the police sweetheart.

Y/n : that you guys kidnapped me and now forcing me to be your baby.

Jennie: for that baby you have to get out of hear.

Y/n starts crying please let me go I don't want this please there are many kids who want to be your little please let me go.

Lisa: sry baby but you are perfect to us.

Y/n : what the hell I told you to let me go can't you understand.
She says shouting.

Rose: that's it Lisa bring her the bottle your punishment is that we are not going to change you for the entire day.

Y/n : what is that supposed to means.

Jennie: it means you are in diaper and washrooms are offlimit for you.

Y/n : please don't do that.

Lisa bring the bottles and jisso forcefully made her drink the bottle the bottle contains milk with baby formula which makes baby sleepy y/n immediately sleep after drinking milk they gave her pacifier and leave the room.

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️