💚12💚

Ug: because he is a baby.

Jimin: I think hyung our baby final slip .

Namjoon: baby how old are you .

Taehyung just show his 1 finger making members sequel in joy . That finally after so many days of hardships their baby finally slips.

Jin: ok ok we will celebrate later first let's gave something to our baby he is hungry.

Next day

Taehyung woke up feeling little different he doesn't know what happens yesterday after ug's seen but why it can't happen that after his humiliation, spanking and crying he sleeps for entire day but why can be exactly remember what happens yesterday .

Hobi: look who is awake?

Taehyung: ..........

Hobi: oh Baby what are thinking so deeply?

Hobi took Taehyung to dinning room and made him sit on high chair.

Without any noise or fuss Taehyung was just eating peacefully his mind was still a little blur and also he was just stuffing thoughts and thoughts about everything which maybe make create a big trouble.

BTS are also eating peacefully thinking that their baby maybe still thinking about his little self.

Like everyday BTS went towards their company Taehyung didn't make any sound just sit in crib in managers office but he made his mind that if he stays their anymore second he is going to get crazy he can walk BTS never injected him because he never tried to escape but today his mind was not in his right state .

Their manager was busy working  on some files when Taehyung suddenly took an heavy object from the surrounding and hit him hard which made him unconscious then he went to staff room and put an staff uniform he was walking after days so he was getting little difficulty to walk but is still able to walk.

After he escaped from BTS company he went towards blackpink company because he just can't run away without his noona as she enters inside company he saw blackpink are in practice room while y/n is sitting in her playpen playing with toys he thought that his noona was acting to get enough trust from blackpink like he do to BTS .

As blackpink left to get freshen up.

Taehyung: noona let's go let's run away.

Y/n saw towards Taehyung and just giggles.

Taehyung: noona come on .

He shouted at her as he was sacared they are just at the last step to escape know he can't take it to get kidnapped again .

Taehyung tried to pull y/n as y/n also come out of her little space but manipulation is a strong thing  you just can't get rid of manipulation so easily.

Y/n : Tae Tae you are not in a right state of mind baby come sit .

Taehyung: no noona stop acting and let's go or they will kidnap us again.

Y/n: mommies (y/n shouted)

Before Taehyung could process anything all 4 members of blackpink are standing their with a dark gaze on Taehyung.

Taehyung leave y/n hand tries to leave but jisso catch him meanwhile jennie come back with an injection which made him unconscious so they forcefully injected .

On other side.

BTS manager woke up seeing this is all not a dream he can't let Taehyung out in media his company will destroy his greediness to get money will come out Infront of every one he has to find the baby no matter what he call all the members and tell them about entire incident .He even shouted at them for being less strict with baby.