🤫10🤫

As BTS enters their company with Taehyung in their hand they immediately went to practice while leaving Taehyung with the manager.

Manager: you remember me right baby.

Taehyung just nods his head.

Manager: I like to heard proper answer .

Taehyung: yes.

Manager: very good so I want you to be quiet sitting their don't you dare to try the stunt you try last time.

Taehyung: yes sir.

While manager was working on his desk Taehyung was just placing toys here and their as he was getting bore.
When someone enters inside the room as Taehyung turns towards door their standing a middle age women as matching manager's age maybe holding an adult boy with her as dressed same as Taehyung .

Manager: honey why you here today.

Manager wife:did you seriously forget?

Manager:what.

Manager wife : my mother just woke up from coma today you told me we both are going to meet her but you.

Manager: sorry honey let's go. I will tell my assistant to keep an eye on both .

Manager wife: who?

Manager: oh he is BTS baby.

Manager: oh how cute he is baby listen my son is older ok so listen to him and Don't fight ok.

After manager and his wife went away manager told his assistant to keep her eye on both babies as assistant just nods her head while using her phone while her life depends on her phone .

Inside the office.
💙
Ug : son of manager
19 years old.
Because of depression he choose the lifestyle of little space.
Little space age:3 to 5
Bossy, cold, don't have many friends,hates cute things.
💙

Ug stands on his foot as while walking towards Taehyung who was sitting on his crib while watching him.

Ug: you cute little thing I'm older so just do what I say you to do.

Taehyung: why?

Ug: are you asking for punishment little boy.

Taehyung: no you can't punish me.

Ug: boy did you forget what my mother told you still you are disobeying me.

Taehyung was just planned to do whatever this boy wants to play because he was going to run away with his noona so he can't take risk to get into trouble.

Taehyung wanted to stand and went to him but he can't take any risk so he was just sitting in the crib while ug carry him and sat on his father's chair .

He took three water bottles from mini fridge in his father's office and forcefully made Taehyung to drink three water bottles while he starts rubbing his abdomen slowly and slowly which made him to loose control on his bladder he was trying to stop ug but ug was bigger than him also he was not in his little space as well.

Ug: baby cmon don't hold yourself you know I love when small babies cry and wet themselves.

(Practically he was just bullying him)

Taehyung started squirming on hi spot which leads him to get off from his lap he starts running towards door when he was about to open the door when jimin opens the door from outside as he was coming to meet the baby in lunch.

Jimin: baby where do you think you are going.

Ug: Jim uncle I was playing with him when he gets angry and say bad word to me even he hits me( he says showing his fake tears acted like he was in his little space).

Taehyung: daddy I didn't do anything .

Jimin: last time you also say that didn't you.

Taehyung: but this time I swear I didn't do anything .

Jimin wants to believe Taehyung at one point but ug starts crying he was hurt and Taehyung was started squirming in his hold which he thought he again trying to escape so he hold Taehyung and made him sit in the crib while he went to ug.

Jimin: hey champ don't cry you are a strong boy right .

Ug: yes Jim Jam.

Ug: Jim jam are you going to punish baby like papa punish ug.

Jimin: yes ug you know bad boys gets  punishment right .

Ug: yes Jim jam.

Taehyung was just squirming in his spot he wants to fight with jimin shouts at him that it was all ug's plan but he mind was know full own his bladder.

Jimin took Taehyung out of the crib and made him lay on the sofa while ug was just sitting beside him jimin took off Taehyung's diaper and starts spanking him.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

For Taehyung know controlling his bladder was impossible so he just let it go he started crying so much crying he breathing starts going uneven because of embarrassment and hurt that jimin didn't believe him but this boy.

Jimin tried to made him stop crying but he was just crying and crying when j hope enter the office watching their little baby crying jhope take him from jimin change him and made him sleep on the crib.

Their is one more chapter with ug .

(1) did you want many chapters with ug?
(2)why will BTS do when they knew Taehyung again trying to escape?
(3)how do BTS will apologize to Taehyung after knowing the entire truth?