✨13✨

Saying that he and other members kiss him on his forehead and leave the room simultaneously.

Time skip...

Next day

Taehyung wake up in an dirty diaper with disgusting smell surrounding him he don't want to say but he really wants to puke at this disgusting smell even he feels so itchy on his thighs and lower areas for know on he was just waiting for someone to come and change him he can't move he was crying whole night his stomach again made other sound he knows what is coming so he starts crying again when someone enters inside.

Suga: baby you know we love you right.

Taehyung just kept silent while crying a little.

Suga: I said you know we love you right.( He shouted a little)

Taehyung: yes daddy.

Suga: good know I'm going to change and bath you so I don't want any tantrums ok.

Taehyung: ok daddy.

With that Suga carry him to bathroom clean him then made him bath after that he made him wear cute bear baby dress.

Suga: aren't you the cutest baby .

Taehyung: yes dada .

Thats it all this activities from more than month made him feel in depression which in reality made him slip or you can say BTS forced little.

Suga: baby how old are you.

Taehyung cutely show his 2 fingers made Suga coo at him cuteness because last time Taehyung was tired when he was in his little space so they all are not able to talk to the baby. Excited Suga went downstairs while carrying baby Taehyung.

Suga: guys baby is here.

Nobody paid attention as they are little worried for their baby as today they are going to give him drug therapy .

Suga: guys our baby is in little space.

All : what ?

Suga: yes he is two years old.

Jin: really baby.

Taehyung: yes daddy.

Jin carry Taehyung to his high chair while other members are sitting in living room.

Namjoon: do you all think he is acting or he know about that punishment thing .

Jungkook: how will he know that hyung only idols and their manager knew about it.

Jhope: yes Namjoon I think our hardwork finally made him slip.

Jimin: same thinking.

Suga: still he is getting drug therapy which is going to make him little for a month even in 1% chance know he is acting right know that will surely covert him into little.

When they done talking finally Jin enter Living room while carrying Taehyung who is pouting angerly.

Jimin: baby why so pouty.

Taehyung: daddy no give me I cream.

Jungkook: I cream. What is that.

Jin: ice cream. Buba I told you we will eat later in breakfast no one eat ice cream.

Taehyung: me not talk to you joon daddy carry me.

Namjoon: ok baby .

Jhope: baby we are going somewhere are you going to become good boy for daddy .

Taehyung: yas daddy.

All laugh at his cute baby language.

Time skip

As they enter inside the hospital Taehyung didn't like the dull place even smell of medicine he becomes scared he wants to tell his daddy that he don't want to be hear but his daddy told him to behave so he don't want to disobey him he want to show his babies that he is a good boy so he hide in his Joon daddy shoulder.

Namjoon: baby lay down here come on let me change you.

Namjoon change Taehyung into hospital gown while other members are sitting outside because they can't listen their baby cryings and pleadings.

A minute later doctor enters inside with 4 nurses .

Doc: Mr Kim what age you want baby to slip in.

Namjoon: 3 years doc.

Doc: ok Mr Kim as let me tell you the process first we are going to inject with various drug which leads him slip into the little space while the schedule we will give you helps you to maintain the age of your little.
So did you again want to join the therapy as this therapy also has three stages

Namjoon: no doc this is the first and last time..

Doc : ok Mr Kim you can leave now.

Nurse: doc their manager say we have to slip him into baby space what are you gonna do.

Doc: their manager is our old customer he even gave us double the price of treatment made him slip into baby space. And layer tell them it's his first time so he can slip into baby space.

Taehyung don't understand what they say but surely he don't like him he starts wiggling but all four nurses hold him and doc start injecting him which made him scream he was screaming for his daddies  but they didn't do anything even outside they are also trying hardest to not just barge inside the room because know they are emmotinally connected to him.

After sometime doc leave the room.

Doc: process is done now when he will wake up he is going to be 3 years old or it's his first time as well so he can be in his baby space aswell.

Next chapter preview

Other side.

Y/n: mommies.

Bp: yes baby.

Y/n: when will this end .

Jisso: what do you mean baby.

Y/n: you said you don't want me in depression you want me to experience baby life. But what about my future I also want to become an Idol like you. When will this end I want to live my tennagers life mommy.

Blackpink are speechless. Now thoughts start arising in their head first time they think what about y/n future they are only thinking about them but what about this little girl.

To be continued