💚4💚

Slowly blinking hie eyes Taehyung start opening his eyes he tried to rub his eyes but was not able to move his hands he finally came to his senses find himself inside a crib he starts shouting for help.
BTS who was working on their upcoming songs heard yelling so they knew who it was so they went towards the crib watching their baby fully awake and trying to remove himself from the rop which was getting tight and tight after his struggles.

Jin: baby don't do that it makes the ropes more tight and it will hurt you.

Taehyung finally saw who the people standing beside the crib he was shock to see world's most popular K-pop group was standing Infront of him he really likes their songs he wants to meet BTS but not in this situation and in a crib.

Namjoon: baby why do you become shock so suddenly .

Taehyung: Namjoon hyung BTS hyungs what's all that who brought me here why am l here and why am I in a crib

Suga: baby calm down breath we will answer you one by one.

(Suga says while a little smirk was appeared on his lips which was not unnoticed by Taehyung)

Jin: first let's take baby out of the crib Jungkook go ahead.

Jungkook open the ropes of Taehyung hands . Taehyung tries to stand up but Jungkook was fast enough to carry him on his hip and made him sit on jimins lap who is sitting on the middle of the couch.

Taehyung: I can sit by myself.
Taehyung tries to free himself from jimins grip but it goes tight and tight.

Namjoon: so Taehyung you are here because we wants to convert you into a little.

( Taehyung knew about little space as reading from ffs and from internet like a curious tennagers wants to know about the new word they heard)

Taehyung: but I'm fine neither I'm in depression nor I tried to harm myself.

Jin: Taehyung we wants you to be a little for us.

Taehyung:but I don't want to I'm happy with my tennage life and wants to enjoy is fully.