1

I step out of the car after Letty points a gun at us, "Woah, it's just us Letty." I say smiling. 

She smiles and lowers her gun. 

"You can come out." Dom says to his son. 

After parking the car, the others are talking about the transmission Ramsey and I intercepted, while I talk to Brian about what's been happening. 

"Y/n." Dominic says. "You'll stay here, alright?"

I look at him with a deep glare, "Are you kidding?!" I shout. 

He looks at me shocked, "What??"

"I'm sick of staying here all the time, while you all get to go out and do such cool things! All I do is stay behind the scenes!" I say looking at the crew, "I want to go with you, I want to experience everything you all do!" 

"Y/n, it's so dangerous, we don't want to lose you." Dominic says.

I sigh, looking at Brian, "How will your son feel? When he gets older, will you not let him do as he wishes? To continue your legacy, instead to tell him to stay home and not have any wonderful experiences that would help him in his lifetime, because that's how I feel." I explain, "You never let me go with you."

"She's right you know." Tej says, "We should let her go with us."

"She's a really good asset to our team, if I'm being honest." Roman says. 

"It's ultimately your decision Dom." I say, "I just want you to know how I feel about it."

I stand up and walk to the group, "I can stay here or go with you, whatever you want."

He sighs and looks at me, "I'll think about it."

I open the car's door and sit down. Shortly after, Tej, Roman and Ramsey join me in the car. 

"Are you okay Y/n?" Ramsey asks. 

"I'm fine." I say, "It's Dom's choice, not mine, or anyone else's really."

"You know he does this because he cares, right?" Ramsey says. 

"Does he really? Or is it because I'm a burden?"

"He cares Y/n, about all of us, especially you and Letty." Ramsey says, "Don't let this bring you down, I'm almost certain he'll let you come with us."

"He has too, now that you've spoken up about it, he'll actually think about you and how you're feeling." Tej says, "Don't worry, we'll go back and pack some stuff yeah?"

"Sure, how are you both so certain?" I ask. 

"It's not just those two who are certain Y/n, I am too." Roman says, "Don't worry about it, he'll let you come along."

"If you guys think so, then, we'll see."

8am the next day I walk onto the plane with Letty, Ramsey, Roman and Tej. Dominic is not here yet, maybe he changed his mind. After I say that a car comes speeding down the runway, it looks a lot like Dom's car. He walks out of the car and over to us, "So, you decided to come?" Ramsey asks. 

"Yes." He looks at me and smiles, "you'll be coming with us."

"Do you mean with all the action or just sitting in the base?"

"All the action."

I smile and start jumping with joy, Ramsey hugs me and says, "Finally! I can't wait to have you on a mission with us."

"Thank you Dom!" I say giving him a hug. 

He hugs me back, "It's all good. Once you join us, you can't leave."