2

I sit with Ramsey, Letty, Roman and Tej when Roman speaks up, "What we doin' Ramsey? Like where are we going?"

"Y/n and I were able to decode the data that came with Mr. Nobody's SOS, and we found GPS coordinates definitely included on purpose."

Dom walks into the room when Letty speaks, "You knew about Jakob?"

"Question." Roman says, "Who is Jakob?"

"Jakob is, or was Dom's brother." Letty says. 

"Oh, my bad." Roman says, "I'm sorry, I'm just processin' brother? You got a brother? Whop also happens to be some kinda super spy with his own private army? Who drives literally like a bat out of hell? Who preplaned an areal jump and landed at the bottom on an airplane? Who does that? Who does that, a Toretto."

After a while we reach the Capsian Sea base, "Talk about off the grid." I say.

"I don't think they had a grid when this place was built." 

WE looked about Mr. Nobody's secret hideout, "What now?" I ask. 

He starts to talk about taking down Jakob, alone. I look around the room and Roman replies, "Nah, whatever is on you, it's on us."

"Let's get to work." Tej says. 

I sit there with Ramsey and Tej when Roman comes in and clears his throat. "Ya'll ever thought about how many wild mission we've been on? How we somehow always survive?"

"Yeah, so far so good I guess." I say.

"It's just luck." Ramsey says. 

"No, no, no, see ya'll not listening. This about this, we've now been on insane missions around the world, doing what most would say is damn near impossible and I can't got one single scar to show for it? I mean look at my jacket, those are bullet holes, from 14 dudes trying to take my head clean off it shoulders. We've taken out cars, trains, tanks, I'm not even doing to mention the submarine." Roman explains. 

"And yet we're still here..." Tej says.

Ramsey and I look at him with a confused look. 

"Exactly." Roman says. 

"Ramsey, Y/n, what happens when you test a theory over and over again and get the same result?" Tej asks. 

"Hypothesis becomes facts, but your not actually suggesting-"

"I don't know but..." Tej says, "The improbable happens again and again that's more than luck. Maybe we're not so normal."

"What's what I'm sayin'." Roman says." We are not normal."

"Okay, um, just to clarify, are you two maybe suggesting that we're what? Invincible?" I ask, confused out of my mind.

"Maybe." Roman says. 

"Maybe..." Tej repeats. 

I look at Tej then at Ramsey. 

"Or maybe, you're just a dumbass." Tej says, looking at Roman. 

Ramsey and I start laughing, "Take your dumbass jacket with you man." 

Someone walks through the doors, and I smiles, "It's Mia!" I shout tugging Ramsey. 

"Mia?" Tej says confused. 

Tej takes Mia down to where Letty and Dom are, I follow behind to see Letty so happy. 

"You should have told me." Mia says. 

"She deserved to know." Letty defends.

"Jakob's my brother too." Mia says. "I need to be here."

"You get involved here, you put everything you have to risk." Dom says to her. 

"We're all risking something."

"Dom, listen to me. My kids and yours are in the safest hands possible." Mia says, clinging onto Dom's shoulders.

"With Brian." Letty adds.

"Our world's grown Dom." She pauses, "I got this one."

They hug each other and we all gather around when Ramsey comes down to say she's got news. 

"The firewall on this old thing is actually pretty good, but you know, port scans, UDP, message peak, popped a root shell and..." A ball comes up on screen, "Say hello to project Aries."

"What is it?" Mia asks. 

"It's all we got from Mr. Nobody's plan." Letty says. 

"Or at least part of it." I add. "Aries was designed to override and assimilate anything that runs on code. Any computer, any way, if it runs on 1's and 0's it's venerable."

"You take Aries and upload it to a satellite, it'll spread like a virus. Then it would be a matter of time before someone can control any weapon system traditional nuclear stuff we haven't even seen yet, and just point it wherever they want. Jakob reboots the world order." Ramsey explains. 

"Aires is the God of War. When Jakob gets his hands on this, he'll be the god or goddamn everything."

I explain that Aries was split into two parts. And how we all split up to find the two pieces and the activation key. I go with Dom.

We get into the car and arrive at a workshop of his old friends. He hands my my pistol, "It's all clean now." 

"Thanks Dom." 

We get out of the car and walk into the workshop.

"At least it still looks the same." Dom says to a man working on a car.

"Just like your dad left her." The man says. 

"I'm looking for Jakob." Dom says. 

I get distracted and look around the shop, not paying attention to their conversation. I notice all the little trinkets and items used to help fix broken, dead cars. I hear a bottle open, and I see Dom with a beer bottle in his hand, talking to the man who was working on the car, who is now sitting down. 

"He's in London."