7

After a few days, Otto, Letty, Ramsey, Dom, Tej, Roman, Little Brain and I go to the beach to relax even more after our mission, just so we can unwind and prepare for the next one. 

I unfold the beach chairs and put them down while Otto brings over the cooler. He puts it down then breaths out. "How many drinks are in there?" 

Dominic replies, "Quite a few, thanks for that Otto."

I smile and go back to the van to get more of the stuff Little Brain comes over to me and says, "Y/n! Do you want to make a sandcastle with me?" 

I smile at him, "You know what? Sure!" 

We go back down to the beach and I sit down with Little Brian. We start to build the sand castle using the wet sand. When Letty comes over and sits down with us. 

"Hi Letty." I say. 

"What are you guys doing?" Letty asks. 

"Y/n building a sandcastle with me!" Little Brian says smiling. "It's going to be the best sandcastle ever!" 

"It will!" I say smiling. 

"That sounds like a lot of fun." Letty says.

We continue building the sandcastle and Letty leaves to go talk with Dom, who is talking with the others. Little Brian and I are laughing and having fun. Suddenly Otto comes and sits next to me. 

"This sandcastle is looking good, uh?" Otto says smiling. 

"Yes! I really lovemaking sandcastles!" Little Brian says, "Otto! Why don't you help us?"

"Yeah Otto, help Little Bri and I make this sandcastle." I say smiling. 

"Yeah, sure." Otto says smiling. "How do I do this..?" 

"Just watch!" 

We continue making the sandcastle as Dom and Tej start making the BBQ dinner for all of us. After abut a few minutes Dom called everyone to dinner. I make sure to take  photo of us with the sandcastle and a picture of just Little Brian with the sandcastle, so he'll have the memory forever.

We sit down and all eat our dinner, telling stories of the past mission and talking about what we could have done better than what we did. 

"I was so scared for Y/n when Jakob pointed that gun at her." Ramsey says, "I was shocked when I heard the noise of the gun." 

"I thought he would do it." Dom says, "I'm so sorry Y/n." 

"No, it's not anyone's fault. If I died there it would have been my own fault." I say.

"Thank you so much Otto, for saving her like that." Letty says, "If she did get shot, I would have no clue what we would have done."

"I couldn't let her die, if Jakob was to kill anyone it would have been me." Otto says, "I wasn't going to let this happen."

We all eat dinner, laughing at jokes everyone is making and just having fun. The sun is starting to go down and Otto asks me, "Do you want to take a walk?" 

I look at him and smile, "Sure." 

I stand up and I look at the others, "We're going for a walk for a bit." 

"Okay." Everyone responds back. 

We head down to the shoreline and start walking along it. 

"Y/n." Otto says grabbing my arm and spinning me to face him. 

"Yes?" I ask confused of the sudden action. 

"I have something to ask you." He says taking a breath.

He looks at me with his beautiful bright blue eyes, and takes my hand, "I should have done this earlier, but, I want to ask you if, you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He asks. 

I smile at him and say, "I would love to."

He leans down and I shut my eyes, feeling his lips pressed against mine. I hear distant cheering in the background. We break away and I look at the crew, cheering and clapping I hear Roman shout, "About f*cking time!"

I smile and Otto puts his arm around my waist. We walk back to the group and sit down. 

"So it finally happened, huh?" Ramsey says folding her arms over her chest.

"Finally." I say laughing. 

"I felt like the scenery looked good, uh?" Otto says smiling. 

I nod and smile back at him. 

We head back to the house and I sit down on the couch with Otto. I lean my head on his shoulder and he kisses the top of my head, "I love you, Y/n." 

"I love you too."