4

I follow Otto to inside the church, where he puts a bug under the table, he puts in an earbud and says, "We're a go." 

I look at him and he grabs my hand, pulling me away with him. He pulls me out of the church. I look around and see Ramsey sitting down at a small café like area. I look at her and wave my other hand. 

"What are you doing?" Otto asks me as we reach his car. 

"Nothing." I say, "When will you let me go?"

He looks away and unlocks his car, I turn around and see Ramsey hiding behind a delivery truck,

"You can go back soon, don't worry about it." 

He opens the car door and I sit down, "Put on your seat belt, I don't want anything bad to happen to you, now do I?"

I do as he says and he shuts the door, walking over to the other side, then starting his car.

Otto and I drive off and I see Ramsey in the yellow delivery truck behind us. I smile and look out the window. 

"Why are you smiling, Y/n?" Otto asks. 

"Nothing, just thinking about something funny." 

"This yellow truck, why are they tailing us." Otto says frustrated. "Do you know anything about this?"

"No, I don't."

He looks at me and says, "You do! It's one of the Toretto crew isn't it?"

"Otto I'm sending you final pick up location." I hear Jakob's voice say through the walkie talkie.

"I've got it, heading to you now." Otto replies. 

"Otto where are you?" Jakob asks. 

"Jakob, I'm there, I don't see anyone." Otto replies. 

"It's because you're on the wrong street." Jakob says. 

I feel a really big push on the car and Otto rams us into a wall. I undo my seat belt and open the door. 

"Y/n!" Otto shouts. 

I ignore him and run to the delivery truck, I open the door and Dom pulls me in. 

"Did you miss me?" I ask.

"Good job Y/n, I knew you could do it." Dom says. 

"Otto is crazy." I say puffed out of breath. 

"Tell us all about him and his plans." Tej says. 

"Knowing him he'd go back to their base and get the army, all their best gear, everything." I say breathing heavily, "Knowing him, he's looking to get me back." 

"Why?" Dom asks, "Are you of any value to him?" 

"He won't tell me why." I say, "But for some reason he is fascinated by me." 

Dom, Tej and Roman look at me, confused. Until Roman speaks up, "Do you think he has a crush on you?" 

"No way." I say laughing, "There's no way..."

"Now is not the time!" Ramsey turns on the magnets and sucks Jakob's car in. 

"You're a natural." Dom says. 

"Of course I am." Ramsey replies. 

We take Jakob back to the Caspian Sea base and out him in a cell like area, "So what now Dom?" Jakob asks, standing in the cell.

As Dom replies the cell doors close. 

"Damn, there is literally zero industrial or weapon grade electromagnets I could find that is this powerful." Tej says.