5

While the others are working on Jakob, I sit down in another room, by myself, thinking of what just happened.

After a while someone comes and knocks on the door, It's Dom. I look at him and smiles, "You're awake."

"I am, than you for what you did back there, you didn't have to." He says smiling.

"After everything that happened, I'm starting to consider what Roman said in the truck." I say to Dom, "What do I do?"

"Well, how do you feel about him?" Dom asks.

I whimper and look away.

"I won't be mad at your answer." Dom says, "But maybe it's better to talk with Ramsey, Letty or Mia about this stuff..."

"Dom, what happens if he does by any chance like me?" I ask him, "What do I even do?" 

"You can't do anything about it. What's most important is your heart, if you like him as well, then, what's stopping you?"

"Oh, I don't know, the fact that he's supposed to be my enemy!" I shout putting my head in my hands and feeling tears come to my eyes.

Dom puts his hand under my chin and lifts my head up, "Y/n you have to follow your heart, and only yours." 

He stands up and leaves the room, "Do you want to talk with Ramsey or Letty?" 

"Maybe Letty." I say.

"Alright." He says, shutting the door. 

After a few minutes, Letty comes over and open the door, sitting down on the ground in front of me. "What's up?"

"Oh, Letty." I say crying. 

"Dom, told me." She says, "None of us would be mad at you for falling in love with Otto, don't worry about it." 

"No, it's not just that!" I say crying, "He's my enemy, I'm not supposed to feel this way for him." 

"But you do, so what?" Letty says, "You need to make yourself happy, and if you believe Otto will make you happy, then go for it."

"He won't follow me around like this, he won't just quit because he's fallen in love. He'll try to get me to follow him." I say, "Otto, he's like that." 

"He was like that before he got to know you, just just saved you from Jakob." Letty says, "Don't forget that he didn't let Jakob kidnap you again, he saved you, you could have died back there." 

"I don't know what to do Letty!" I say.

"Go for it, get him to love you, don't worry about the fact that he is your enemy, about the fact that he kidnapped you. You shouldn't care about those things, they were in the past." Letty says, "I mean, kidnapping you and whatever is a big deal though..."

I laugh. 

"Let's go down to the others yeah?" Letty asks. 

"Sure."

We stand up and walk down the stairs to where the others are talking about plans to get Jakob. 

"What are we gonna do? Hijack a space shuttle, put rockets on our backs?!" Roman shouts. 

"That's exactly what we're going to do." Dom says. 

"What?" I ask.

After a bunch of convincing, we get Tej and Roman in a 'space shuttle' and on a plane ready to go to space. I watch as they get higher and higher off ground 

I'm in a car with Dom, listening to Ramsey, "I've run thermal imaging, Elle's in the armoury truck and I've got a lock on the Aries signal it's coming from the beast up ahead. We need to get in there to deactivate it. By the time Roman and Tej are in position."

Dom takes the walkie talkie, "Ramsey, power us up."

We drive, following the military trucks and everything in front of us to get to Elle and the Aries. They start shooting to our cars. 

"Y/n, you're going to go into that beast and you're going to turn off Aries soon." Dom says. 

"What?" I ask confused and shocked. "Me?"

"You're the only one who can get past Otto." Dom says.

"He's right, you're the only one Y/n." Letty says.

Dom started using the magnets to throw off the military cars following us, and it's working, very well.

I see Jakob coming out of the beast and starts fiddling with the tablet. I climb out of the car and Dom smiles, "You've got this." 

I nod and I stand on top of the car the jump and grab onto the side of the beast, I pull myself up and I stand there, looking at Jakob. 

"Something you want to tell me Otto?" Jakob asks. Not noticing me. 

I slip into the beast and see Otto and Sue standing at the computer. I hide from Sue and he gets onto the roof. "My bad. Satellite hopping is actually going splendid. OH and by the way, I have a new business partner maybe you know her."

I hear Cipher's voice coming through, "Guess who's out of the box Jakob. I did try to warn you. You were never my competition."

"Otto there's something you should know." Jakob says. 

"Go on, lay it on me." Otto says smiling. 

"You're a spoilt rich prick an I want to kill you."

"Man, I am so sorry no one told you, huh? Spoilt rich pricks run the world." Otto says. 

I whisper to my earpiece, "He's turned on Jakob, they're not partners anymore." 

"We heard the conversation from Otto's end through your earpiece Y/n, it's all good." Dom says. "Tell him to turn it off." I leave my earpiece on sending, not receiving.

I nod and I look at Otto, "Happy to see me?" 

The soldiers rise their guns and he turns around quickly and looks at me, "Y/n. What are you doing here?" 

"Otto, listen." I say, "There's no way you feel the same about me but, here we go."

He looks at me, "What?" 

I look at him and sigh, "Why do we have to be enemies?" His eyes soften, "Turn this thing off and come with me." 

"Y/n, I can't."

"Nothing is stopping you, why?" I ask tears coming to my eyes. "When you saved me from Jakob, I learnt, you're a good person, but right now, you're not being that good person I know you are."

"Y/n listen to me, I can't turn this off. I have to finish this." He says. 

"For what? What are you finishing this for Otto? You don't need this." I say as a tear forms. 

He looks at me and comes over to me, he opens his arms and gives me a hug, "It'll be over soon. Then I can come with you." 

"No, I can't risk you being killed." I say, "We have men in space intercepting the satellite, it's not use."

"Are you saying that... it's over." Otto says.

"Abandon this and come with us, please." I say looking up at him. 

A transmission comes to his earpiece, "What's happening?" I hear Cipher ask. 

"It has appeared we've lost our escort and Jakob, and Dom is making things a little bit difficult here, but it's fine really, it's peachy. Don't worry, don't worry." Otto replies. 

"I'll finish this myself." Cipher says. 

Aries | Otto x Reader (Fast and Furious 9)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें