3

Alarms go off at a nearby jewellery shop, I see an old woman standing outside taking her car keys out of the box. 

"That's a nice necklace, Queenie." Dom says to her. "Diamonds and Emeralds never look so good."

"Dominic Toretto." She says.

"Word of the street is you got locked up." Dom says, walking up to her. 

"Oh well, in and out you know?" She says. 

"When are they gonna learn?" Dom says. "Some birds can't be caged."

"Are you looking for one of me sons?" She asks. 

"Not today." 

"You do the driving, I'll cut you and your friend here 15%." 

"My thieving days are over." Dom says. 

"Mine ain't." Queenie says. 

Dom opens the car door and she sits inside, "You coming?" 

Dom and I get into the car. The police sirens get louder as Queenie speeds off.

"I'm looking fort someone." Dom says, "Wouldn't shut up and had a chat a little while ago. A lot of guys, a lot of resources."

"Oh yeah, yeah, word did go around on a crew that just turned up, they banned America." Queenie says. 

They talk about a group in Edinburgh, a local seller. "He was about your height, similar features. Oh, don't tell me your cousins or something." 

"He's my brother."

Queenie looks at Dom, worried. They are to drift and I hold on to the handle on the roof of the car. 

"He offered payment for somebody else." Queenie looks at Dom, "You."

We make our way to the mansion, I see a lot of girls in white outfits dancing outside the building. I say, "What is this?"

"Nothing is more powerful than the love of family, but if you turn that into anger and resentment nothing's more dangerous" Queenie says. 

Dom and I get out of the car, "Dom, don't get you and your friend killed okay? You're my favourite American."

"Thank you very much." I say to the woman, she smiles and me and drives off. 

I look away from the dancing women and walk up to the door where we are greeted by a blonde man and a very tall man, possibly a bod guard. 

"This is your kind of party isn't it Dom? Beautiful women, best cars, best everything, no, best security too. I'm Otto, I'm your brother's partner." The blonde man who called himself Otto says, putting out his hand for a handshake. 

I look at Dom, and Otto says, "Or investor."

I look at him and my heart skips a beat. He looks at me and says, "Who's this? A friend of yours?" He looks me up and down, "She's got a gun, how feisty." 

Otto looks away from me and back at Dom, "But you know, by dad he's a dictator, so we're not talking regular people rich, no, no, no no, everything you see here I own, these girls, you want to meet one of them, maybe two, maybe three, just let me know, they're on the pay roll, I got a bombass dental plan too." Otto laughs. 

"Where's Jakob." Dom says. 

"He's inside." Otto replies. 

"Dom, we need to think about this!" I say pulling his arm. 

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Dom asks. 

"WE don't know what's waiting for us in there." I say worried.

"Do you want to stay outside?" He asks, "Don' you remember what I said to you?"

"Once I'm in I can't leave."

"Exactly, you'll be fine."

I walk past Otto and into the building, I feel Otto's eyes staring me down. Once walking into the building I put my hand on my gun and I see Jakob standing there at the bar.

Jakob picks up his gun and says, "The brother you're looking for, is from an old life. He's long gone."

"All I see is the same scared little kid that killed our father." Dom says. 

"That's your mistake." He turns around, "This spy game, is my world." He takes a drink, "So, here's my offer, its the same one you gave me."

He loads his gun and I flinch. "You and your friend here, leaves, now. You drive away and you never come back, ever."

"A deal?" Dom says. "I showed you mercy!" He shouts, "And I won't show it to you again."

Dom pull out his gun and I do the same, loading it and pointing it to Jakob, of course, Jakob as a gun to Dom's head. 

The doors open and solders rush in, pointing their guns at Dom and I. 

"Toretto." Otto says walking in, "Since my dad is head of state, it makes me a foreign dignitary, and this place, an embassy. Which you and Y/n, just trespassed in my country in attempted murder. So naturally, I call in a little favour of all my good friend in Interpol."

"You keep digging around in the past Dom, you're not going to like what you're finding." Jakob says. 

Otto says, "Take the man away, the girl is coming with me."

I look at Otto with wide eyes then at Dom, "It'll be okay Y/n, you'll be fine. They don't have the guts to hurt you."

The tall man behind Otto comes over and puts my hands behind my back, making me drop the gun. Otto comes over and picks it up, "Interesting."

They take me to a window and I watch Dom get taken away by Interpol. "Here I thought my dad was a pain in the ass." Otto says, "But your family, is a train wreck, well, now that your brother is finally out of the game it's time we go to Edenborough, get the second piece. Maybe do a little sight-seeing, huh? Any news on the key?"

"Don't worry about it, my men are closing in."

"One week from now, there won't be a superpower in the world taking a piss without our permission." Otto says. 

"Once week from now, your dad will be asking your for allowance."

Otto chuckles, "I'd like that."

He puts his drink down and looks at me. "Why did you take me and not send me with Dom?"

"I know a lot about you Y/n, I know how Dom hasn't let you on missions, I know how you stay at home all the times." He says. 

"How, how do you know so much about me?" I ask, looking at the blonde man. 

"I have my sources." 

"Why do you want me here?" I ask, confused. 

"You'll be useful, you'll find out soon."