Chapter 1: Travel Malfunction and New World

It has been serval years since the death of Cell and finally everything was back to normal, and the city construction was finally finished which means the people of the future were now at peace and wont have to deal with the androids or the monster known as Cell thanks to a brave warrior named Trunks who is the son of the prince of all saiyans Vegeta and the brilliant inventor of the most famous company called Capsule Corp Bulma who also is the one who built the very first time machine to help her son go back in time and help his father and their allies defeat the androids and destroy the perfect cell from destroying the whole universe. So right now in the fully built Capsule Corp, two people were working on the latest designs for the time machine except lets just say it may cause problems if not treated carefully.

Trunks: Mom I don't if this is a good idea, what if something goes wrong?

Bulma: Oh don't worry about it Trunks, I tested it many times and it looks like it is ready for a test run.

Trunks: Still, I still remember the last time your inventions went wrong and it nearly blew up the whole lab.

Bulma: Trunks that only happened once

Trunks: No actually it happened three times and you were kind of knocked out due to the explosions.(Trunks saids while rubbing his head)

Bulma: Still this could just change the world for the better and think about what this could do for us in the further future.

Trunks: Sigh.......alright I will give it chance but if something goes wrong.

Bulma: I know I will scrap the project and do something else, happy.

Trunks: Hehehe, yea I am; ok lets give this thing a test run.(Trunks saids as he hops into the time machine and readies for his mother to give the word)

(Trunks saids as he hops into the time machine and readies for his mother to give the word)

Bulma: Ok sweetie, is everything AOK in there?

Trunks: Yup systems are up and running, so far so good mom.

Bulma: Awesome, now is there any problems happening, any malfunctions?

Trunks: Hmmmm......no so far I don't see any problems so it looks like it is about ready for a test run.

Bulma: Excellent Trunks, now let me just.............(Bulma didn't finish speaking because something was wrong with the machine and it began to act up while Trunks was still inside)

(Bulma didn't finish speaking because something was wrong with the machine and it began to act up while Trunks was still inside)