Chapter 2: History and Joining The Rebellion

After Trunks transformed in a super saiyan, it left all the princesses including Bow as well as She-Ra along with Catra and the Horde in complete utter shock thinking that Trunks is just like Adora when she transforms but something tells them that they are completely wrong because Trunks is a half human saiyan hybrid who uses the energy called Kai and it is coming different from magic like the girls use.

Bow: Oh my gosh

Bow: Oh my gosh............did all of you just see what I just saw right now?(Bow saids while in shock)

Glimmer: He looks just like Adora when she transform into She-Ra....

Mermista: Wow I thought he look cute before but now he looks very attractive and those muscles.(Mermista saids while blushing at the site in front of her)

Perfuma: There are two of them, oh how this day couldn't get more amazing and he looks so manly and those eyes wow...(Perfuma blushes as well after seeing Trunks in his super saiyan form)

Frosta: Whoah!, now that is what I call a transformation there, get them Trunks!!!

She-Ra: I thought I was the only one, how could Trunks do the impossible? He and I have definitely need to talk after this.(She-Ra saids while looking Trunks with a questionable look)

Meanwhile with Trunks and The Horde:

Trunks: Hehehe, whats wrong pussy cat, you never seen something like this before in your life haven't you.

Catra: What the hell just happened, how could this guy be like Adora there is no way?(Catra saids after looking at the saiyan hybrid)

Scorpia: Whoah, now guy knows how to show off, I mean did you how he made the entire land shake and did you how he changed all of sudden!! Wow!!(Scorpia saids while looking at Trunks in amazement)

Catra: AGRH...WHO CARES IF HE IS JUST LIKE ADORA THEN THERE IS NO PROBLEM BEATING HIM!!! HORDE TANKS SHOW THIS NEW GUY WE MEAN BUSINESS!!!

Catra hows ordered the tanks to more in and take down trunks but they didn't realize that Trunks can easy take down anything that is pathetic then these so called tanks of theirs.

Trunks: Let the fun begin shale we(Trunks saids as he takes out his sword and gets ready to attack)