2

"Eren! At least put effort into this!" Our gym coach yelled at me. I rolled my eyes at him his bushybrow self can suck go suck a dick or whatever he's into. "I'm sorry if my nonexistent energy angers you but not everyone can be active." I said sarcastically with a smile that just oozed sarcasm. I've been here a week and my teachers already don't like me much.

Well besides Hange I mean she's cool also a hybrid. A cougar hybrid I was amazed at that cause I've never saw one before. I was pulled from my thoughts when a ball collided whith my stomach. I curled over holding it tightly while puffing out my cheeks groaning. "Fuck that shit hurt." I said strained as I keeled over onto the floor holding my stomach.

I'm tall and lanky not much muscle to me but I don't think if I had muscle that would've mattered. I only think that because it was a basket ball at full force colliding with my stomach. Everyone stopped what they were doing as they stared at my position. My ears were flat to my head as my tail was slightly between my legs.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry man! Here let me help you up." He offered his hand to me which I took. I got good look of him. He's a fox hybrid with light hazel eyes that match his shirt black hair, ears, and tail. He also had freckles just perfect under his eyes. He kinda looked familiar.

Then it clicked. This is Jean's friend Marco I think. "It's alright, I'm fine." I said while scratching my cheek with a small sheepish smile. Jean rushed over to us and asked if I was ok as well and I told him I'm fine. After that everyone went back to what they were doing. The coach told me to sit out for a little just to make sure I was ok I tried to fight my way out of sitting out but it was futile.

I eneded up sitting out the rest of gym until we had to change. While changing someone made a comment about my body. "What'd you say?" I asked the human on the other side of the room he had reddish hair and looked like a Ken doll. When I turned around to face him he flushed and showed a sheepish smile. "Uh well-" he was cut off when someone interrupted him. "He said you had a sexy body." His friend said as he blushed madly hitting his friends arm he just chuckled.

Shrugging I turned back around slipping my shirt on the pulling my pants up. I had to pull my tail out of my pants before walking out to meet up with Jean and Marco. I saw them next to the double doors so I slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked towards my friends. "What took you so long?" Jean asked as he leaned against the wall behind him. I sighed while rubbing face then pinching the bridge if my nose. "Let's just say it involved a human that liked my body."

Jean snickered while Marco covered his mouth trying not to laugh. As we were talking I heard girls whispering about us well me in particular. 'What? I get hit the stomach once now I'm a living legend or some shit?' I scoffed at my thoughts choosing to ignore the human and hybrids talking about me.

The bell rang then we were dismissed by the coach. We all went our separate ways going to our next period or free period. I had to go to physical science so yay- well Mrs. Zoë teaches that class so I'll be ok. On my way there I ran into someone. I stumbled backwards trying to regain my balance before I fell on my ass. "Oh sor- oh its you again." I mumbled looking at the short raven haired male. He rubbed his head because he fell into the wall.

"Eh? Oh you." He said gathering his fallen supplies he was carrying. 'Did he not carry his supplies in a bookbag?' He always had his bookbag but his supplies were never in there. Maybe he carries his books in there? I don't know but all I know is I'm going to be late to physical science. I picked up the rest of his things shoved them into his arms and walked to Mrs. Zoë's room.

When I got there the bell just rang. 'Does that technically mean I'm late? Ehh maybe not.' I walked over to my seat and sat next to a human with blonde hair and blue eyes. 'He's one of those kids that pick on that raven haired boy.' I thought to myself looking him over. First time I saw him he looked like a coconut but I guess he cut it off.