4

No pov

"Uncle."

"Levi."

Before Levi could say anything he was tackled into a hug by his uncle. "Oh Levi I've missed you so much you don't understand how much! It nearly killed me to find out you and your mother moved away!" The older man was practically crying into his nephews shoulder while squeezing him. They fell onto the floor with a loud thud and Levi cringing in pain and disgust.

"You can't leave me again ok?! Why don't you just live with me, yeah? I know you never like your sister much." Kenny said standing up still holding his nephew. Levi's feet we're hovering above the ground when his uncle wouldn't let go. The raven sighed and patted his uncle's back while the older kept sobbing.

"Kenny it-" Levi was cut off by a loud gasp. The two males looked over at a small brunette women who was very pretty. She held her hands to her mouth at the sight of the three men. One being wrapped in bandages sitting up scratching behind his war while two were embraced. "What is going on mijo?"

'Mijo? What does that mean?' Levi thought to himself as Kenny squeezed harder. "Oh mamá it's nothing." She looked skeptical with her hands in her hips looking at her son. Then she looked over at Levi and Kenny she Tolman his features before smiling softly and walked over to them.

"Come now Kenny put the boy down." She said softly kissing his cheek. The younger boy's unintentionally cringed at the sight. Though Kenny smiled and gave his nephew another squeeze before letting him go. Levi gasped for air when he was finally on his feet.

"Now my beautiful mijo what's really happening?" The woman asked again, While she was speaking all Levi could think was 'She's really pretty. Probably prettier than my mother.' As the women kept talking Kenny hugged his nephew again as his ears twitched.

"Well why don't you join us for breakfast and we'll check over you both." The woman said as she smiled gently before tugging her sons ear downstairs scolding him in Spanish as the teenager protested a little here and there.

"What a woman am I right? Oh and did I tell you she's pregnant with my child." Kenny said in pure bliss just thinking of his own child that he'll raise alongside his beautiful wife. But Levi froze on his spot. "Do you think they'll be a honey badger like me? Or a different hybrid maybe they could shift like their older brother." As his uncle ranted while dragging the shocked Levi downstairs they could hear Eren whining like a kicked puppy.

"She's only a few months in so no baby bumb yet but that doesn't matter I'm already pampering her." You could hear the bliss in his voice still.

'Oh God please no.' Levi thought as he looked at the pregnant women scolding her eldest.

Two year later
10-31-46
No pov

"Tick o' twee!"

"Tick o' twee!" Announced a little voice from behind their brothers door. "Ewen! Ewen! Tick o' twee!" The said boy stirred in his bed then finally got up and walked to his door.

"Hey-" Befors he could finish he looked down to see his one year brother in a pumpkin costume. "Ewen! Ewen! Tick o' twee!" The little raven announced once again as his older squatted and took pictures of his younger. 'He can't say it.' Eren thought with a flushed face at how cute the younger was.