8

Marco Pov
10:56
Shigashina High
11-12-46

"And then I was all like. Pow! Pow! POW!" Connie cheered as he jumped in the air slightly. I chuckled softly as he gave a description of a fight he had with a middle schooler. "That kid didn't see what hit 'em!," Connie exclaimed before hitting the lockers. I couldn't help but double over in laughter as he rubbed his face, "My stomach hurts!HAHAHA!" I laughed/shouted as he looked at me with a scowl on his face.

"D-Did the puggy have a fall? Haha!" I wiped nonexistent tears away from my eyes as I took in deep breaths trying to calm myself. Just then an Eren that looked like a kicked puppy came around the corner. I raised an eyebrow finally catching my breath as he sighed deeply and looked at me and sighed again. "Eren? What's wrong?" He sighed again but deeper and his ears flat against his head, "Aunt Hange... she scolded me and pulled my ears.." I chuckled at this so did Connie.

"She scolded you why?" I asked, he scowled slightly and gestured to his arm. Connie chuckled but then stopped as he sniffed the air and then scrunched his nose up. Eren did so as well then me. We smelt Historia you could smell her a mile away even if your human. She uses a lot of perfume that makes you almost have an asthma attack.

She rounded the corner and you could see the makeup on her from two miles away. "Who needs that much makeup?" I whispered to the two hybrids beside me. Connie shrugged and Eren just stared at the small human that has more plastic than Nicki Minaj ever could. "Do you think Nicki Minaj is jealous of her," Connie said as Historia came closer and closer. Until she was right in front of us and me and Eren nodded our heads as she stood infront of us.

"Hi boys. I need to steal the hot one of the group."

Connie laughed and walked forward, "Well I'm here malady, shall we?" He quirked a brow as me and Eren chuckled, Historia scoffed and waved him off. Before turning towards Eren and grabbed his good arm. "Eren sweetheart how would you like to hang out with me? I bet we'll have lots of fun." She winked and ran her hand up his arm. Eren tensed and cringed at that.

But out of nowhere Levi came and dropped kicked her.

I'm joking..

Eren pulled away from her, "Uh did you know... this guy fucked himself with a chair leg and you could see the indent if the lef I'm his stomach. He died later though..."

We all just looked at him with the same 'What the actual fuck' face. Historia let go and walked away quickly, her heels clinking against the floor. I stared at Eren until I finally said, "What the fuck? Where'd you see that?" I asked as Connie just stared incredulously at the hybrid in front of us. "We don't talk about.." he mutterd as his ears layer flat against his head.

After school
Eren pov
Sina Park

Me and Levi were walking through the park until he stopped me. I looked at him confused as he let my hand go and didn't meet my eyes. He didn't say a word to me for a while before he took a deep breath and met my eyes. His gunmetal blue ones showed a vast ocean of emotions but the most prominent one was sorrow.

"Eren I think we should break up," Levi said oh so softly as he looked away, I could feel my eyes widen when he finished that sentence. I could form words it was like the air I was breathing suddenly lumped up in my throat. No words came out my mouth, we were in complete silence until he spoke again.